1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Any news for Code geass s3?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by Blasphy, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Anyone here knows when the release date of code geass s3? I've been checking the anichart but there's no official date written :(

2. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    The release date for R3 has not been specified yet by he studio. There are many speculations that it will be released in 2017.
    The studio has also confirmed that they would release three movies which recap the events of the first two seasons.
    From this speculation you can assume that the anime might be aired in early 2018 or late 2017.
    (shorten, they will release it at the end of 2017 or in early 2018)

3. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    many people told me that it's gonan be this year but i don't seeing it happening since there are no new trailers for the code geass s3 except for the 1st one that was released months ago.

4. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Fukkatsu no Lelouch will probably only come out after the compilation movies are done, and those will stretch into May 2018. Maybe Summer 2018 as the earliest possible for Fukkatsu, but it hasn't even been confirmed to be a series/movie/anything in particular yet.

Blasphy likes this.