1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Where to go to start mining ?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Velja99, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Velja99

Velja99 Elite Ogre New Ogre

Credit:
    Hey all ! I have a question.I dont know where to start mining so can someone tell me please i would be thrilled :D Alliance teritory

2. ank1sha122

ank1sha122 Clubbed For Spam

Credit:
    · Human: Start at Goldshire and head East following the cliff face to the north of Crystal Lake. When you get the north of the Logging Camp head South. Follow the river to the border of Elwyn forest and Duskwood, then head North West back towards Goldshire (make sure you visit the two mines on this route). This route should net you about 30-40 copper ores.

· Night Elves: Your going to have to go to Darkshore, as Darnassus has no ores whatsoever! So start at Auberdine and head directly east until you reach the cliffs at the edge of the map. Now head south, hugging the cliff face as you go. When you get to the entrance of Ashenvale, head west to the coast and then North back to Auberdine. Head out from Auberdine, directly to the East (same as you did at the start of this route), but when you reach the cliffs this time head north. Just follow the cliffs to the North and back round the coast, heading South again to Auberdine. I find this figure of eight pattern to be easier than taking Auberdine in one whole route, but that’s just me. Feel free to improvise it. Normally get about 40-50 copper ores from this entire route.

· Dwarves and Gnomes: Ah, the home of mining and possibly the best place to start, Dun Morogh! You really don’t need a route around here, copper is everywhere, if you can’t find a decent route yourself, then you’re beyond help! But, I will tell you my favourite route. Start at Kharanos and head to the Wendigo cave (you all know where that is, right?). Clear cave and then continue on West, following the cliff face. Carry on until you hit the main road then head North up to the Frostmane Hold. From there head directly east over to Shimmer Ridge, then North up to Ice Flow Lake. Now follow the cliffs down to Ironforge, on to Misty Pine Refuge and back round to Kharanos. This run normally nets me about 40-50 copper ore.

3. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    I agree with ank1sha122. Thanks for the info!

4. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yup. Nice info. :)

5. FenixMatrix

FenixMatrix Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I agree with him too,he explain everything

6. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I agree, I like this information. :)

7. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Actually depends on what ore you're trying to get. Other things like faction can affect it.

I would recommend the World of Warcraft Wiki here.