1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Getting excited for Thanksgiving! Got big plans and its also my Birthday on monday! Me and my buddies are going to my friends parents house. His super hot mom has a boyfriend whos a multi-millionaire and we are gonna buy out the town at their million dollar mansion in Texas. Gonna be awesome!!

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Had a pretty interesting night. My buddy on the other hand didn't. Our group went over to Iggy's house to drink and hang out, and my buddy Jack ended up pissing himself and passing out in the back yard. Went over to my other buddy's house and continued the night, then went to a club and ended the night bar hopping around my town.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Been playing Skyrim on Switch and it's pretty great. The performance is really stable so far, no crazy swings in framerates or anything like that. Graphically it looks borderline great, it definitely has rough edges and they trimmed back tress and foliage in areas which don't look all the great but it can really shine at times too. On handheld these cutbacks are pretty hard to notice.

Docked the Switch can get a little warm playing but handheld it stays pretty cool. Haven't really heard the fans either. Does seem to drain the battery though, I suspect maybe 2-2:30 hours but I haven't fully tested it. It really does seem to be a great port, it's a shame it doesn't have mod support but that's pretty understandable. The $60 price might be high but such an old game but Skyrim was so ahead of it's time it really does still hold up today. Not really anything like a TES game and this might be the only one we get on Switch.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. aqweijuj

aqweijuj Club Swinger

Credit:
    I have been hunting Soulborne Axe for 5 months now. I sometimes give up, but maybe this time, I really have to give up completely now XD

9. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Met my wife’s new friend. Chubby dude she like’s hanging out with and going to the gym. He’s her employee at work. Hung out together last night before work on monday. Seems like a cool guy. Talked awhile about Shameless and Game of Thrones. Totally forgot that my car was at my buddies after waking up at another house earlier that night from bar hopping.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    My brother got a 4k smart tv recently, think it may need adjusting... really wan't blown away by 4k but gotta be said, what a age we live in where the TV has wifi, an app store and needs software updates. OS seemed to perform pretty decently, the whole thing seems pretty slick... glad webOS didn't go to waste.

Even still tho, I think I'd rather use a dedicated box. They got better app support, better hardware etc. No doubt having it all built in is pretty convenient though. Speaking of boxes, I got a Chromecast about a month ago now and it's been really cool. I tend to have my phone nearby all the time anyways so it becomes super convenient to be able to send content to the TV and control that content without a remote... great for shared living arrangements.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Me and my buddies hit the gym today. They were doing a workout rodeo so we decided to join in. Three sets of sled pulls with rope, then pushing the sled without the rope. Ten weighted squats with a set of 3. Three sets of trap bar weight lift x 8 reps. Three sets of 10 reps on bench with weight. Thirty pull-ups, then superset with 1min planks. Some weird sit-up but moving the hips up and keeping head planted on the ground. Was a killer work-out, especially the sled pulls. Remembered then back in the service and they always smoked all the energy out of me lol

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Heading out to Texas this weekend with my buddies! Going to my buddies mom's house; she's engaged to some multi-millionaire and we are going to have a great time! Heated pool, unlimited food without worry of price, concerts, clubbing with bottle service, it's going to be awesome! So excited!

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    Got an email from Nintendo, check out our Black Friday sale it says. Gotta admit... had a moment of wonder if it'd be an actual sale (maybe Switch would be a new chapter) but yea... no. It is honestly worst than I even imagined it to be. Good to know some things never change. Nintendo don't do sales.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Had a pretty simple Thanksgiving with some good friends. Ate way too much though, then got drunk, and threw up most of it. Happy I didn't puke everywhere in my buddies mom's house... made it to the bathroom in time. Little tipsy now but not too much anymore;stopped drinking after that. Now me and my buddies are watching some good movies outside and sharing good vibes with one another.

20. Aaddron

Credit: