1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Taking a bit of a break from AQ3D until the next update, decided to start a new file for Hitman: Absolution again. Stealth games are some of my favorite so i'm interested in how this goes. The last time I played was back in 2013, I finished the storyline but didn't do the challenges.

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Aaddron

Credit:
    "We're sorry but unexpected delays means we need a few more days to process this." - Story of my life. Ugh, when this is all said and done it better come out like it's suppose too. So many wasted days because of a mistake they made. An I like how their mistake put me back to the back of a multi-day line, that makes no sense. /rant

More rumors Nintendo may be announcing more stuff soon. This time from a Ubisoft employee. Of course it could just be a Ubisoft announcement for Switch but it fits the timeline from rumors that another Direct may be coming soon. The head of Nintendo also went on record saying how important this second year is for Switch and the current mostly all old ports lineup for the next 4-5 months doesn't mesh with that very well. They are mostly great games, don't get me wrong, but it needs new titles to continue growth.

Of course this is all speculation and honestly as big as Nintendo is, even they can't get around the fact that games do take time to make. They might not have anything else for the first half of the year, still I hope at least we might hear more about the new online system, new OS features, maybe Virtual Console... stuff like that, that could help fill this gap if they really don't have any other games.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Well this might be what the Ubisoft guy was teasing:

It's not confirmed it is yet but it seems likely. It's not new games, rip... but it is still pretty cool! Still... I hope they have more games coming this first half of the year. Maybe 3rd parties will bring something to the table.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. Rex

Credit:
    Did the intro mission for Hitman. I completed all the challenges (No Suit, find all costumes, avoid getting spotted, coffee poison , chef poison etc) just need to find where the hammer is, I think I know where it is but I have to find a way to distract the guards to get there. It's so tempting to use youtube for these types of games but i feel like it ruins the fun.

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Rex

Credit:

Saw this video of a rapper named Black Thought freestyling on HOT 97 for 10 minutes straight, this might be the best freestyle i've ever heard. his breath control is just amazing. I've replayed it at least 20 times

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Well I'm no closer to getting my problem solved. Was told 2-3 days last week Wednesday, then a few more days on Tuesday... now it seems to be end of day Friday and nothing. They don't work weekends so I guess I'll have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to ask again. What a joke.

It's not been a great start to 2018. Been a month of if it can go wrong, it has gone wrong.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    New update in aq3d. Kinda nice to have a new concept to the game. Tho I would love a harder challenge and I really need those bank vaults already!

15. Rex

Credit:
    [​IMG]

New parkour update in AQ3D was pretty fun. It was actually pretty hard getting through the obstacles at first, especially the part with the nails because the distance between each nail wasn't as far as i thought. But now that i've played through it many times the difficulty is easier. Also pressing on mushrooms on the ground along the way can screw up the people in back of you's progress since it removes the obstacles leaving the players to fall back to the ground. Luckily there's a timer on it so you can't spam it.

Completing the whole thing gets you a badge on your character page, for some that may be worth
    it for the sake of collecting badges but others not so much. Badges in AQ3D look very cookie cutter and having to open up a web page to see someone's profile can be a turn off especially for a game on steam/mobile.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played through the Dragon Quest Builders demo and it was pretty cool. Kinda a mix of Minecraft and JRPG. Might be going on my list, not sure how it'll hold up long term but the start was great. Though I've read progress doesn't carry over so that might be a downer already... a lot of tutorial stuff I wouldn't wanna do again.

Also played a bit of Xenoblade 2. Game is still progressing nicely in terms of difficultly, figured out some new stuff, got some more unique blades and really liking the story.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Lately i'm into reading, read few books and i liked them, the only issue is that i have to study for school and i don't have that much time for reading.

Went out of country. Traveling is really awesome, good music and a nice look out of window is what feels great about it.

Will be coming home late so i wouldn't have time for myself, i guess i won't play any games, neither will i watch animes :(.

20. Rex

Credit:
    My favorite hockey team (Montreal) isn't doing too well and it looks like they're headed for a rebuild after this season. It was kinda forthcoming after many seasons of relying on their goaltender and 2-3 key players to score goals. Currently they're 6th last in the league in points. Two years ago they were in a similar position and they went on to drafting 9th overall and picking a defensemen, which recently they traded for a young forward. On the plus they have a chance at drafting high again this year, hopefully this time somewhere in the top 5.

[​IMG]