1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like to go outside at night?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Heromanguy12, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It's that time of the day when sun has set already and darkness has come. Do you people like to hang around outside when it's that dark? I am honestly in between, kinda want to and on the other hand i would rather be inside where i can actually see things.
    Sure you can use street lights to your advantage, but what if you go to places where there isn't none? What do you think, are you night-time person or not?

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I don't. Walking home at night always kinda freaked me out. Much prefer daylight.

3. I would say that I do most of the time. I like to enjoy a cooler night weather and watch the Moon and the stars. I'd much prefer nighttime over daytime, especially when playing sports since I don't like sweating from the hot Sun.

4. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I do too, it's much more peaceful outside at night and I just enjoy the fresher air.

5. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    My favorite spot when i have a time at night is Santa Monica Beach.

6. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Only when it's late and peoples aren't around, it's quiet and you can enjoy in silence...

7. Perhaps too quiet. I don't like a really late night where it's almost pitch dark. I like the nighttime after sunset or before sunrise, but not when it's super dark outside.

8. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    In the evening, but not at night.

9. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I went cycling one time at night and i went to area without any lights and it felt pretty good. I had flashlight for my bicycle so i could at least see where i was going.

10. Just like how a square is a rectangle, evening is night, but not the reverse. Night is a more broad term than evening, so it includes evening (dusk and twilight), midnight, and early morning (dawn). If you enjoy the evening, then you're enjoying a part of the night.

Having a light source is always great. I don't being in a place where it's very dark unless there are lights. Usually my neighborhood has lights on somewhere.

11. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I do when i want to see stars sparkling in the sky, it's so quiet and you can feel the cold of silence :)

12. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Its very enjoyable to walk home in the dark listening to music. Its even better if you just did something energetic.

13. I would say summer is the best time to go outside at night. In the early spring, it's often too cold, and the weather tends to be more enjoyable during the day when it's warm outside. But in the summer, the weather is just too hot, and you'd be better off walking at night.

So I think seasons have a major factor in whether people want to go outside at night.