1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Hello fellow ogres! Nice to see you all stop by to read my personal blog today. Share your comments on my block by replying to the thread. Anyways, thank you!

My Experience in Sports​

Well I've been playing sports ever since the age of 5. I first played Soccer, in a little pee-wee league up in New York. However, it was my first time playing sports and I really didn't understand the point of the game. My mother just placed me in the sport to start getting into the game. Which I ddi later on, however back then I had some funny moments such as getting off side and dribbling the ball and score at the opponents goal as a goalie.

Around the age of 7, I started playing baseball. I try another junior league and obviously, I failed at really hitting the ball. Since, my eye coordination is zero to none. The sport was intense for me, and back then i was pretty sure the bat was too heavy to even hold for me. I decided to quit the sport early, because I wasn't really much of a fan on hitting a ball with a stick. However, the sport does interest me today.

Next I moved on to Basketball. Now this sport was first introduced by my father. Firstly, my father got into basketball ever since his brother started playing street ball in their early teens. He's always been so competitive. Therefore, that competitively that my father has, displays when I play on the court. When i tried playing basketball, all of my shots we're nearly airballs and 'bricks'. All my teammates we're never really supportive as well. I was technically what you call, a bench warmer. My father was always so angry with my time in the game, and argued with my coach. I pretty much quit basketball ever since that season.

Now in Middle school, I was capable of trying out for the football team. Now this sport is actually something I've been in love with for a couple of years beforehand. I also joined some minor leagues playing as a tight-end and defensive end due to my body size. I was actually pretty tall for a 9-12 year old back then. Therefore, I got the position playing for Team A, which is practically the Varsity team in my Middle school. I earned the award the 'most improved' since I was able to really change the game saving my team with some QB sacks. I really loved playing football and continued on till 8th grade. Now, at this period of time, growth spurts are noticeable. It'll especially be seen by the football teams around us. I've start to see a lot more larger and buffer pre-teens playing as our opponents from different schools. We've started to lose and I've started to get a ton of bruises and even one major hit to my chin. I pretty much stopped playing football at the end of that year.

Recently, in high school I've started to play tennis and soccer again. I've trained a couple of years prior before tryouts. I made junior-varsity on both teams and really worked my way up. I trained everyday, giving 110% to all my workouts. I've improved on both sports and was able to join the varsity teams on both sports. I continue to play these two sports and really have an attachment to both games on TV as well. I was able to win two district medals in Tennis and a second place medal in districts for soccer.

This is my personal blog on my life in playing sports. Anyways, as always Game-on!

StEvA likes this.
  2. Hello fellow ogres! Nice to see you all stop by to read my personal blog today. Share your comments on my block by replying to the thread. Anyways, thank you!

My Obsession to Listening to ASMRs​
    Are you the type that has trouble trying to fall asleep at night, or relaxing at some of the most stressful moments? Well, personally all I would do is pull up an ASMR video on youtube and start listening. Fun fact, I'm writing this blog while listening to an ASMR by ASMR darling. Listening to ASMRs is an obsession for me; the sounds provided in the videos just sends tingles throughout my body. Personally, this tingling sensation really relaxes me also surprises me at the same time learning how sounds can really affect someones state of mind.

I've started listening to ASMRs this summer, mainly because I was in need of something that can help relieve my stress over taking the SAT. I've been doing so much preparation and such that I need more than just family comfort in order to motivate me to pick up a pencil and start taking notes. Therefore, I tried listening to some 'study music' to help with my study sessions. Yet, after trying all sorts of low bass beats and sound-waves like Lofi Hip Hop, this music still never really satisfied my needs. Therefore, I decided to do some further research to assist me with my studies. A title came up to my head one day, ASMR, that I never really took any interest in looking into. Therefore, I gave it a try typing 'ASMR study with me' on the youtube browser. Turns out, I've been looking for this my whole life. ASMRs really allows me to focus on my studies and satisfies my 'hearing' at the same time.

Whats great about ASMRs? Well first off, it's completely free on youtube. There are thousands of ASMR channels out there with different and creative content. Some of which I can suggest are, ASMR Darling, ASMR Cherry, and etc. Those two channels are personally my favorite ASMRist. They create some creative content and sometimes post weekly or daily videos. One thing I found ASMRs really help on is sleep depravity. My friends would always come up to me asking for help when trying to sleep because their schedules are all messed up. Mainly due to them playing games throughout midnight and continuing in the morning. I would also sometimes wake up to see some of my friends stay up the whole night playing WoW. What I'd just tell them is to pull out something to read and start listening to some ASMR. I doubt anyone couldn't resist drifting away from reading and start dozing off. It works for me all the time.

When is the best time to listen to ASMRs? Anytime really, mainly when ever you are in stress or pain; I would definitely suggest you to lie down on your couch or bed and start listening. However, most people do usually listen to it before sleeping mainly because it's a great substitute for sleeping pills. However, either way works, it all depends on the person.

How to set the mood for listening to an ASMR? Well, you would definitely need a comfortable place to lie down or sit on. Also, I'd recommend somewhere that has cool air ventilating. I'd recommend doing some quick stretches before heading off to bed to really send blood flowing throughout your body.

In conclusion, I suggest everyone to try out any ASMR on youtube and take a listen for oneself. It's another great free source to help one sleep and relax overtime. Anyways, thank you for reading some of my personal blogs and I'll see you all later on next one. As always Game-on!​
  3. Hello fellow ogres! Nice to see you all stop by to read my personal blog today. Share your comments on my block by replying to the thread. Anyways, thank you!

Embarrassing Moments​
    Ah yes, don't we all have at least a thing or two embarrassing moments happened in our lives? It's pretty common thing to occur nearly to ever human alive. Some even deny their personal experiences on such a topic. However, for me there has been a ton of embarrassing events leading up to this day. Some of which, I would like to share with you today!​

My memory on embarrassing moments is pretty vivid, however, some of the most major events I can remember occurred in elementary school. One I can recall occurred in gym class. Everyone in my class goes to the same gym at the same time. This is mainly the best way to really know or meet new peers. First thing everyone has to do is sit down on a designated circle on the gym floor and wait for instructions. I believe after, everyone would have to stretch before moving on to the major activity. Now, if I am correct, every school requires some type of gym activity alongside regular exercise. Such as dodgeball or stationary activities. Well what happens after the activities you ask? To answer that question is with an elusive pattern of releasing body gas! Other words known as farts! Yes indeed, around five kids including my self all fart nearly at the same moment of time and echoed throughout the gym class. I will never forget that day, having over 100 students staring at my cherry colored face.

Oh now if you think that was funny take a listen to this story. I had a major crush on this one girl named Kayla mainly because she had gorgeous eyes and a funny personality. The thing was, I never was close to her in class. We both hd a class in 5th grade I believe. Therefore, I would see her everyday when i would go to school. I usually sat across from her never talking since I was to shy. I guess I was just flustered by her remarkable beauty. Which created so much confidence built up inside me to ask her out. Thing was, I never knew how to ask out a girl in any shape or form. Therefore, I asked my friend Aiden for some help. He was the first guy to really make impact in relationships occurring in our school. I guess he was that type of 'popular guy' that all the girls dreamed off. However, he was my friend and also invited me to his birthday party which was pretty chill. I took his advice and he told me exactly what to say, "Ask her if she wants to go out with you." I was like, "alright Aiden could you come with me?" He replied with a no, believing that it'll just be awkward for all of us to really get together talking. Therefore, I walked across the playground and went over to the 'hangout' spot of the school. I walked up to her remember my lines before confronting her. About this time recess was over, and I still didn't get the chance to ask her out. Therefore, in a quick-witted decision I grabbed her hand to pull her from the line and she just looked all confused. I asked, "Can you go out with me?" She bursted out laughing at my statement, saying, "Can you? CAN YOU?! HAHAH." I realized my mistake, however there was no need for her to yell that out loud for all of the class members to hear it. Everyone started to point and laugh at me. I was nearly at the verge of crying yet held back my tears and released a red face showing my embarrassment. Everyone had to follow the teacher back to class in a line, and I had to stay behind Kayla the whole time. She just kept laughing telling everyone what I said that walked by. She also responded to my question saying yes in a playful manner yet I knew she was just lying the whole time. When I went home that day, I pretty much cried myself to sleep. Also, due to this event, I never really had the balls to ask out girls anymore. Usually, girls would just come up to me and ask me out. Which is pretty inconvenient, yet I guess I lost all my courage on that day.

Well those two stories were the most embarrassing moments in my life that I would like to share with you all. It's pretty funny looking back at these events, therefore Im relieve to share with ya'll. Anyways, as always Game-on!​
  4. Todays Topic: Life-hacks (Formulas, tips, and tricks)
    Contents
    1. Strawberry-Melon Summer Salad Recipe
    2. Best Lemonade Ever Recipe
    3. 3 Tips for Perfect Grilled Chicken
    4. How to have Waterproof shoes

1) If you guys are hungry for some fruit in the shape of art then you will be interested in this recipe.
    Ingredients Required

• 1 cup lemon yogurt
    • 1 tablespoon honey
    • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
    • 2 cups watermelon balls
    • 2 cups cantaloupe balls
    • 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
    All you have to do is take out a salad bowl, and whisk together the lemon yogurt, honey, and lemon juice until smooth, and gently fold in the watermelon balls, cantaloupe balls, and strawberries. Toss the fruit around to coat everything. After that you are done! Take a look at the picture down bellow!

656452.jpg

2) Since it's the summer, obviously after your hard days work you'd want some lemonade. Well then this recipe is made just for you. This drink is best suited for outdoor activities cooling oneself from this heat.
    Ingredients Required

• 1 3/4 cups white sugar
    • 8 cups water
    • 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
    This is a very simple recipe and very cheap. First, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Make sure to bring the liquid into a boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Afterward, refrigerate the drink in the refrigerator covered with a plastic wrap. Around 30 mins later, take it out from the refrigerator and remove seeds from lemon juice. However, just the leave pulp. Lastly, in pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining cups water. Afterwards, your are done and left with a refreshing drink.

243447.jpg

3) Well if you are interested in some tips on making sure your chicken tastes fantastic then make sure to take good notes on this!
    - First tip: Make sure to store the Grilled Chicken correctly
    Try to play the chicken in a sealed plastic bag. Then set the wrapped chicken on a plate on the bottom shelf of your refrigerator.
    - Second tip: Don't thaw the chicken on the counter
    Make sure to always thaw the chicken in the refrigerator or in the microwave instead of leaving it in room temperature.
    - Third tip: Practice good Hygiene
    Make sure to have a proper hand wash before dealing with meat, around a good 30 second rinse.

4) Well this is a really simple idea that many people found useful. Having shoes water proof seems like magic right? Well it's not. It's a really simple idea, that anyone can do because it's cheap and affordable. All you will need is some bee's wax, and coat your shoe over with wax. Make sure you coat all the parts including the shoe laces. Afterwards, you're done! Your shoes are not waterproof!
    89-how-to-waterproof-your-shoes-450x1024.jpg

Well that is your weekly news on tips and tricks you can do for yourself! Anyways, as always, Game-on!
  5. Todays Topic: Movies, Music, and Current News around the World

Contents

1. Movies in Theaters now
    2. Music Trending
    3. News: North Korea: UN backs fresh sanctions over missile tests
    4. News: US suspends search for missing marines off Australia coast

1) Well there are some great movies out this summer for everyone to enjoy. Some of which varies from Pg to rated R. Today, we'll take a look on four news movies out for you to enjoy with friends and family. Starting off with family movies; mainly movies for a younger audience.

• The Emoji Movie (PG)- is a movie describing the life of emojis behind the screen of an electronic device. Emojis roam in this world doing their daily task by being used by the user. Each emoji has only one facial expression, except for Gene. This character has multiple facial expressions and is on a quest to find help.
    • Captain Underpants (PG- is a movie originating from the actual comic book. The two main characters, George Beard and Harold Hutchins, are two overly imaginative pranksters who spend hours in a treehouse creating comic books. Practically, when their mean principal threatens to separate them into different classes, they start creating some imaginative plans to annoy him.

Now moving on to some movies for mature audiences.

• Annabelle: Creation (R)- If you're a fan of horror movies, you'll love to watch this movie. Basing off the real doll Annabelle, this movie describes the origination of how it was brought up. Basically, a former toy maker Sam Mullins and his wife Esther are happy to welcome a nun and six orphaned girls into their California farmhouse. However years earlier, the couple lost their 7 year old daughter Annabelle in a tragic car accident. Can't spoil any more!
    • The Dark Tower (PG-13)- A pretty great action story about the last Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, has been locked in an eternal battle with Walter O'Dim, also known as the Man in Black. He is determined to prevent him from toppling the Dark Tower, which holds the universe together.

2) Well this is strictly not my opinion, however, I am here to report the greatest music hitting many different sites. According to Billboards Hot 100, their top five of the pick includes:
    - Good Problem by K Camp
    - Know No Better by Major Lazer
    - Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato
    - Fetish by Selena Gomez
    - Praying by Kesha
    All that are listed can be viewed in this album!

3) Well there is no doubt that North Korea is trying to threaten the US with footage of their missiles launching. Many disagree with North Koreas statement on 'being able to reach the US with their missiles'. Early this year China suspend their imports to Pyongyang in order to increase pressure.
    A resolution banning North Korean exports and limiting investments in the country was passed unanimously. In July, Pyongyang tested two intercontinental ballistic missiles in July. These tests were criticized by South Korea, Japan and the US. North Koreas main source of earning cash is by the exports of coal and other raw materials to China. However, they lose about $1 billion dollars on sanctions this year. Earning about $2 billion worth of goods each year. However, these repeated sanctions have failed to really discourage North Korea from continuing with its missile development.

4) Well today, there is news on the US officials say they have suspended a search and rescue operation for three marines missing after their aircraft crashed off the Australian coast.
    Basically the reason for this is due to Saturday's incident involving an MV-22 Osprey belonging to the US Marines. According to the third Marine Expeditionary Force, "they had shifted their operations to recovery efforts, which could last several months." The team rescued about 23 people yet three marines are still lost in Australia. Three three marine families have been notified about this incident.

That is your news for today! Thank you and please check out the albums for more information to the subjects. As always, Game-on!
  6. Todays Topic: Game News
    Contents
    1. Splatoon 2's Next Splatfest Event Starts Tonight On Switch
    2. Pokemon Go Players In Europe Can Soon Catch Some Region-Locked Pokemon
    3. Nintendo Switch Eshop Adds Seven New Games This Week, And One More Goes On Sale
    4. For Honor Season 3 Includes New Highlander And Gladiator Heroes; Here's When It Starts

1) Well Splatoon 2 has really become a kicking game this summer on the Switch. It's been constantly updating with need events and features such as Salmon Run. This game is continuing to grow with a fan base around the globe. Today, on August 4 at 9 PM unlocked the new event, Splatfest. This event includes a new map that only occurs during Splatfest events, the Shifty Station. Not only this event is coming along, but an old weapon from the original Splatoon, the Sploosh-O-Matic has made a comeback for being a purchasable item in store once again.

2) Pokemon Go is still one of the most leading active gaming apps on the app-store today! It has over millions of users on the app playing world-wide. Some of the key opponents on this game includes having rare Pokemon found in distinct locations. Today, Pokemon Go's developer Niantic has just released news to postpone the European Safari Zone Live events. The main reason for this is to fix the locations that it specifically pops up at. This event will occur around Italy, UK, France, Denmark, Czech Repulic, Austria, etc.

3) A couple more news game appears in the Nintendo Switch shop once again. The most recognized of the several games released today is Retro City Rampage DX. This game practically is a parody over some 80's and 90's games, such as the original GTA. This game is currently out for 15$ in the market. Also, a new fast paced game has been released called Slime-San. It's out for only 12$ in the store. Lastly some other games such as Gunabarich, Strikers 1945, Aero Fighters 2, I am Setsuna as also made it's way to the store, ranging from 8 tot 10 dollars.

4) Well some new updates in Ubisoft's, For Honor, has just recently been announced.
    All of the new maps and updates are free when the update occurs. There are two new heroes, Highlanders and Gladiator being available for purchase on August 15 for people who own the Season Pass. those that didn't can pay with 15,000 Steel credits a week later, on August 22.

Down below is some info on the new heroes coming soon.
    Highlander – Is a viking type of heroes that is capable of switching between two different fighting forms. Their defensive side allows for some counter attacking to appear and trading off heavy blows to their opponent. While their offensive form allows them to unleash their most heaviest attacks if they were able to block. One unique thing about this hero, is that they wield the largest sword in the game.
    Gladiator – Not only looks pretty amazing wielding a sword and shied, however this hero can show some ruthless skills on the battlefield. They are equipped with little armor, and the can pack a good punch to the opponents by stunning them. They also have a great stamina bonus which makes them appear pretty risky to take on.
    Anyways, that is your gaming news for today, and as always Game-on!
  7. Hello fellow blog readers, if you haven't noticed, I love to write blogs on this site. My love for writing blogs is so great that I am dedicating myself on this new separate topic. I am going to start writing blogs on just things occurring in my life and what I experience. I'm sharing some of the most greatest, depressing and interesting moments that I would experience first handed. This will also include many different topics like the games that I'm playing or like what I've done so interesting to share for that day. There will be no schedule on these blogs, however, hopefully I will be able to write a blog every day.

Todays Blog: My Favorite Moments on CS:GO
    Counter Strike is one of my favorite FPS games online. It's a competitive shooting game with many ranks and skins available for the player as he or she progresses on. I am currently in rank Gold Npva 1, and I've pretty much learned all the basic components to the game. Today, I played the game 4 straight hours teaming up with friends across the country to rank up. So far, some of the best moments was when I was playing in Dust, acing three straight games with just an AK47. I personally like to play on the terrorist side, mainly because of the skins I have on the guns found in that team. I've got a couple of Reds, Pinks, and Purples that applies to guns like Ak47 and my SG0B3. I've recently just been saving up cases and trying to obtain a certain amount in order to stream my self opening all of them at once. Hopefully, I'm able to get some newer knife skins in the game as well as the gloves. It's pretty hilarious how there are gloves found in the game, something I joke around with my friends saying, "CSGO will soon turn into team fortress with having the chance in obtaining hats." My friends are not too fond of team fortress so my jokes always appears to fail. However, I can't deny that their puns on CS are pretty horrid. I can recall, us talking over on Discord, ghosting in one of the matches. My friends ages varies from 10 to 19. Furthermore, the one ten year old in our team loves to rage in-game. Back to the topic, while we were ghosting, the ten year old named Zack started crying over his ping. He describes his movements to be so static to the point where everyone appears to be teleporting in short areas in his screen. Later, he started raging over his aim in the game blaming it on the team. Now, I'm sure that he's mainly frustrated because no one wouldn't cover him, however, there was no reason for him to really blame his aim on us. I asked him if he should go to sleep, because most of my friends stay up past 5 am. He just yelled back in reply saying that he's leaving from the team. I had to trade him some skins for him to feel better. However, most of my friends believed that I made the wrong move in trying to bring him back. I decided anyways for myself, since I like to help anyone that are close to me. Plus, Zack is my buddies little bro, so in order to satisfy him I'd have to accept his little brother too. Other than the raging moments today, I won a couple of games during the duration of five hours. Not only that but, one of my friends got up to Gold III. He's also trading me an AWP skin for helping him throughout the day. Today, was a great day playing with friends on CS:GO.
  8. Todays Topic: Life-hacks (Formulas, tips, and tricks)
    Contents
    1. Popsicle Fix
    2. Create a refreshing sprinkler
    3. Create your own Camping light
    4. Build Speakers for your phone
    5. Create some Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches

1) Ever wondered how to fix your Popsicle from dripping in this heat? Well you can fix it with just one easy step. First you'll need a cupcake liner and just pierce a hole in the middle. Have the hole big enough to which you can slide your Popsicle stick right through. This will enable your Popsicle from dripping on the floor or your hands. This is a great way to clean up any dirty messes; especially pertaining to children.

lifebuzz-88830c482cf384d28512cc16fe5b8948-limit_2000.jpg

2) If you're as cheap as me then this trick may be suitable for you! There are many ways to creates a suitable sprinkler for your yard, however have you ever tried using a Soda bottle? All you would have need is a Soda bottle of any sort and of course a hose to attach it with. First piece small holes onto the side of the bottle, have it cut longitudinal. Make sure the holes are not too wide, just use a knife to pierce small circles. After thats done, you've pretty much created a sprinkler; all you would have to do now is attach it to the hose. It should turn out something like this:

lifebuzz-9f97e8068947c16a1d27627920b13439-limit_2000.jpg

3) If you're low on budget yet have a passion for camping, here's a tip on creating your own camping light. All you will need is a head light and a empty gallon bottle. First, you will have to use a knife to cut out a circle on the side of the bottle. Make sure it's not too big or small, the headlight must at least fit. Afterward, you will have the head light bands around the gallon to which it can be stable. After that, you'll have a functioning camping light. You can use this for filling up your tent with ambient light. Heres a picture down below:

lifebuzz-d7752801775731693bdb275793e8e5db-limit_2000.jpg

4) Ever wanted to afford a decent speaker system attached to your phone? Well, here's an easy and cheap trick to have functional speakers. All you will need are two paper cups and a toilet roll holder. First cut a line through the middle of the toilet roll dispenser longitudinal to the point where your phone can fit. Next, cut a circle on the side of each cup. Lastly, attach the cups to the dispenser and you're done! Now you're probably thinking that this wouldn't work, however I'm here to disagree my friend! Usually phones have their sounds heard on the bottom of the device. Therefore, when you play music or such, the sounds from the phone vibrates through the tube and cups to which it turns to a functional speaker. Here take a look down below:

lifebuzz-ace3a565d326caf71fb0253c4edda56a-limit_2000.jpg

5) Alright last trick for the day is creating your own Ice Cream Sandwich! All you will need is a cup of your favorite ice cream (packaged in a container) and some chocolate chip cookies. First, use a knife to cut slices on the cup of ice cream and place it between two cookies. Lastly, just take off the paper portion of container and you're done. It's a simple easy trick, that'll make children go crazy! Take a look down below for illustrative instructions:

lifebuzz-ec96a54f68fb685e80aeb104eb2afb12-limit_2000.jpg

That is it for todays blog on Life Hacks! Try it out, it's cheap and affordable! As always my fellow readers, Game-on!
  9. Todays Topic: Movies, Music, and Current News around the World
    Contents
    1. Movies in Theaters now
    2. Music Trending
    3. News: Trumps Health Care Plan Failed
    4. News: Protesters in Venezuela, troops clash ahead of Sunday vote
    1) There are plenty of great movies to choose from in your nearest theater. Some would even say that this summer may be one of the greatest 'action movie releasing period'. Lets start off with some the greatest series this summer.
    - The new Despicable Me 3 (PG-13) is currently out showing the main character, Gru, facing off his sibling.
    - War of the Planet of the Apes (PG-13) is also out adding on to the mischievous series of apes taking control of the human race.
    Other than the new series breakers, some new movies have came out with action-packed fun for families and friends.
    - Dunkirk (PG-13) is another work of Christopher Nolan, showing his historical perception of this major WWII battle.
    - Wonder Woman (PG-13) is another great Marvels Hero Story showing this females bad*** hero's journey!
    These are some of the major movies out in theaters now, there are many more movie playing in your nearest theater! Find all the trailers on my album.

2) Well this is strictly not my opinion, however, I am here to report the greatest music hitting many different sites. According to Billboards Hot 100, their top five of the pick includes:
    - Unforgettable by French Montana
    - I'm the One by DJ Khaled
    - That's What I like by Bruno Mars
    - Wild Thoughts by DJ Khaled
    - Despacito by Luis Fonsi
    All that are listed can be viewed in this album!

3) Well the word is out, Trumps health can plan to replace Obama Care failed earlier this week. A few of which that rejected this proposal includes Senator John McCain and two other Republican senators. Mr. Trumps plan is to now "let Obama Care fail," and proposes the Democrats to work together on a bill to bury the Affordable Care Act. For those that do not know what Trump was seeking out to do with his new Health Care Plan, the bill would have eliminated the Affordable Care Act’s expansion of Medicaid and its subsidies for the purchase of private insurance. However, it would have left in place the law’s requirement that insurers provide specific benefits, and the forbidding on denying coverage or charging any higher premiums because of a person’s pre-existing medical conditions.
    MLA Source: Kaplan, Thomas. "‘Plan C’ on Obamacare, Repeal Now and Replace Later, Has Collapsed." The New York Times. The New York Times, 18 July 2017. Web. 29 July 2017.

4) Many deranged things are occurring in Venezuela, especially the protesting against the Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro. Opponents to the Sunday election, continue protesting on the grounds of the capital clashing with national guards. Many opposition leaders finds this a "constituent National Assembly," that would change their constitution leading to perhaps a dictatorship. Protestors threw Molotovs, which troops began shooting rubber bullets in the air showing alert; while arresting 12 protestors at site. Maduro's regimes includes forcing 370,000 troops to secure Sunday election. What's at stake you ask? Voters Sunday will elect a 545-seat assembly that could do whatever it wants in rewriting the constitution; including abolishing the current National Assembly and even removing Maduro.
    MLA Source: Hanna, Jason. "Venezuela: Protesters, Troops Clash Ahead of Sunday Vote." CNN. Cable News Network, 29 July 2017. Web. 29 July 2017.

That is your news for today! Thank you and please check out the albums for more information to the subjects. As always, Game-on!
  10. Todays Topic: Game News
    Contents
    1. Major Xbox One Deals this Week
    2. PSN Sales Discounts
    3. Nintendo Switch Sales
    4. ElderScrolls Legend is now on Mobile
    5. Player Unknown Battlegrounds (Update)
    6. League of Legends Patch 7.15

1) Starting off with some great deals on Xbox One, only for gold members. Info on character packages in,
    Blood Bowl 2, are now on sale ranging from 15% to 33% off. Similarly the game, Dead or Alive 5, is also releasing some major add ons on costume sets ranging from 30% to 50% off. Blizzards Entertainment, Diablo III, is also coming on sale. If you weren't able to pick up the digital copy Diablo III: The Eternal Collection this bundle, which will normally sell for $60, contains the base game, Reaper of Souls expansion, and Rise of the Necromancer out for 35% off.
    There are many more games out on sale this week on: This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

2) Don't worry Playstation folks, there are PSN discounts also this week. The Total Digital Sale that start last week has been updated, which offers a couple of new downloadable PS4 games.
    Some Deals:
    - Broforce: $6.74
    - The Escapist: $8
    - Titan Souls: $6.74
    - The Banner Saga: $12
    Plus, if you're a PS Plus Member, you'll get an extra 10%-15% discounted from any of these games.
    Furthermore, for all those PS Plus subscribers, there are also some great discounts only found on the subscription part of the store.
    PS Plus Deals:
    - For Honor: $30
    - Resident Evil 7: $36
    - Tekken 7: $48
    - Ghost Recon Wildlands: $36
    - The Elderscrolls Online: Morrowind Addition: $42
    There are many more games for the PS4 also on sale this week on here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/totally-digital/cid=STORE-MSF77008-TOTALDIGI17NEWLP

3) Now, transitioning to highly successful Nintendo Switch release, about five million units were sold since its launch in March. Some of the biggest sellers includes, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild and Mario Kart 8. Games which sold more than 3.5 million copies. The only reason that's keeping the Switch from being as successful are due to the supply shortages. By next March, Nintendo has projected the switch to rise up to 10 million sales.

4) The Elders Scrolls Legends, has finally transitioned to smart phones and mobile devices! This is a new collectable card game with similarities towards the mainstream game, Hearthstone. This is a free game on the app store, and includes a single-player mode story line, a PVP mode, and an Arena mode.

5) In the exciting game, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, there has been confirmation on a new first person update. Soon there will be servers only with the First person mode. Even though, this game had a first person release earlier this year, it's confirmed that it will be released in the next update. This FPS mode, will not replace the current, third-person modes. It's just another option for players to play the game in a different view.

6) League of Legends also included a new patch! Urgot is being updated in this patch. Akali's Ability power ratio will go up by .10 and the Twilight Shroud cool-down goes from 20 to 18 seconds. Cho'Gath gets a damage decrease with its Vorpal Spikes Ratio is down by 1%. Ekko's Phase Dive cool-down is also reduced. Gagas is having its basic attack speed decreased and the Explosive Cask cool-down is increased in earlier ranks. Jinx's zap cool down is also reduced, however the hurricane bolts are now working properly. Kayn's ultimate bonus attack ratio is increased, which now appropriately interacts with his abilities. Lissandra's base attack. Amage is getting buff with higher mana per level. Nautilus, Dredge line damage is increased, and the Depth Charge cool-down is lowered. Sivir's, Boomerang Blade, is getting a damage buff. Zac's, Stretching Strikes, cool-down is increased, and the damage is also being decreased. Zigg's also get's a decrease in cool-down on its Sachel Charge.
    Patch 7.15 notes | League of Legends

That is your Game news this week, and as always, Game-on!
    Cyperior and StEvA like this.
  11. Welcome to my first blog entry on the sensational website, Gameogre.com. I am new to blogging, therefore, please do not criticize on every detail on my blogs. However, please do leave any comments on what I should work on in the near future.
    Today, we'll be covering what I'm planning to use as a schedule for my next upcoming blogs. Furthermore, I'll end off the blog with a little autobiography of who I am. Please take the initiative to follow my blogs and see my latest content.

Schedule
    • Fridays: Game News
    • Saturdays: Movies, Music, and Current News around the World
    • Sundays: Life-hacks (Formulas, tips, and tricks)
    Unfortunately, since I'm still a student in school, I will not be writing any blogs on schooldays. I try to balance my time on Gameogre.com with my priorities in school. Please understand that I do these blogs just because of the fun of it and the jubilance I retain from it. I will try to refrain from any major threads on this website, however, if I am fruitless, forgive me for not being too creative.

Auto-Bio
    I am a 17 year old student in high-school whom has a passion in gaming and socializing with friends. Im mainly an extrovert, therefore if you do notice my replies, I respond intuitively. However, that does not mean I am a man with no conscious reasoning. I make sure to really go to the full extent of caring and being sympathetic to the ones I trust and dearly love. Other than being on this site half my day, I usually do many outdoor and indoor activities. Most of the time, I would be studying for upcoming exams or working out. My main workout routine is practically lifting on weekdays and playing tennis and soccer on the weekends. I try to also get on my favorite games like AQD3 and Smite. However, time is a precious matter that cannot be reclaimed, so I really have little to no time to play games.
    I love this community with all my hearts content, it really became a second part of me. I thank all the moderators for answering my questions and taking the initiative talking to me. Everyone here connect through gaming and personal well-being. Therefore, I hope you all of you will have a lovely day and remember Game on!
    Thanos, Axoss, Soricale and 1 other person like this.