1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Duo silver 4-Gold 4 EUNE

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by djolebelevode, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Does someone want duo with me.I cant play soloque anymore,yesterday I had 6 0 with rengar,my friend had 5 0 with cait,and our trynda on top had 1 9,and we had afk veiger since start of the game,today,i had 6 1 with jax,and team who chasing fizz (0 5) and xerath(support) instead of enemy 6 0 rengar,and 5 1 ezreal... we had 3 tanks in team,they didn't have any...
    so I have to play duo,need someone who can win lane too,so we can carry the game
    Contact PM

2. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    I don't know man. How much ranked games did you play this season and what rank are you?

Btw. I'm not going to play with you(because I basically can't even play League), but I will give you one really useful advice...(probably)

3. djolebelevode

Credit:
    aprox 120
    I was in promo for gold 5,won 10 games in a row,just because I got team who want to communicate,and in promo ,first 2 games I had afk,and third I fairly lost,and after that I dropped to 0 lp,and I stopped ranked,and now I'm trying to get to the gold again,today I had one nomal teammate,and we played duo after that,we won3 games in a row,Rengar 15 0 7,Eve 9 2 11,Diana 14 4 12,i don't know what he played,but point is that I only need one normal person in my team

4. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Keep playing with that person. Looks like you two have synergy. Good luck!

5. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Playing ranked with a random guy is so bad... When you play duo you get harder oponents, that's also making you and your teammates in even harder position. I play duo maybe with 2 guys because we played so moch together i almost know what excatly they will do. My advice is don't play duo with random guy, better practice first maybe, idk but i don't think it's good do play duo, maybe for fun but not for real. I realized that when i stopped to duo. I was stuck in gold 3 but when i stopped i got plat for less than 4 days..

6. djolebelevode

Credit:
    http://postimg.org/image/cjgn7m7hx/

juust look at them,with thresh I had 1 1 15 in laning phase,and I had garen who built yomumu and hydra... assassin garen new meta,had draven who had in laning phase 5 0,and he finished with something like 7 15... it simply unwinnable,i don't know what to play anymore,im thinking to stop play this freaking game,and back to dota

7. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    Well with a attidute like that, maybe you should stop. First, don't look at your teammates, don't look at their misstakes and only focus on your own game. Thing is that you want to win game with them, instead of blaming them, go and roam and help them to get back in the game. League is team game and you gotta work with people you get. You can't choose teammate. You can't win every game, and if you are playing serious for ranked, don't ever loose 3 games in a row, take a break.... And most important thing is to get that you gotta carry the game with your teammates, if you are really good than win alone, by blaming your teammates you are just telling me that you want a team which will carry you. You played support and with support you can't do that much.... You gotta imrove and than your rank will come as well, play to improve and if you get really mad becuase of League game as you said maybe you should stop playing League, or at least rankeds. I probably forgoted to say something, but I hope you gett what i wanted to say :D GL

8. djolebelevode

Credit:
    So,i am supposed to win everygame by "roaming"? hm I don't think so,i played on North America(which is stronger then eune) and I was gold last season,i don't play anymore there because of ping,and friends,but eune ... I think this is team game,but I don't think that I am supposed to help everylane as toplaner,for example,i was malphite in one game,i helped bottom to win lane,i won my lane too,and in teamfight,we had adc who would die first in every teamfight,i told him 100 times to stay back,he always was first,i never flame,and when I play bad,i don't blame others,and always told them "sorry,ill play better from now" and I really played better,simply I don't see point of "team game" if you have to do everything.In normal games,i get golds and platinums,and win those games just bcs I have normal teammates,it isn't about "0 10" it is about when someone doesn't want to listen others

9. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    Well, if you were Malphite you can't really do much damage, but you have CC. If you ulted right, if you were that good as you are saying and if you and bot won if you ulted at least 3 enemies how you didn't win? If you adc was first why you didn't stay infront of him because you are that strong? I think you weren't that strong, or you just don't know how to win the game. We played 1v1 and you made some stupid misstakes and than i won. You maybe made misstake, but you tought '' ok i am strong even if i fail we won game becuase i am strong''. Maybe your team fell behaind in late. I can't know that because i wasn't in game with you, if you are playing like gold or plat you would be there. It is impossible that their team got much better players than you, they surely made many misstakes. If you want to watch something watch ''nightblue spectates'' i learned really much from that. Also i forgoted to say, if you are top, you got teleport so that means you can easly gank and help but ok. Also if north america is that better, why you don't win easy 2v1(on eune) because you are that better? I am sorry mate, but we played 1v1 and you made many stupid misstakes. I don't say you play bad or anything but maybe you just can't get gold, maybe you just don't play for gold, deal with it and that's it. I will never be master or challenger, maybe not even diamond but i know that i deserve plat at least.

10. djolebelevode

Credit:
    I never say I don't make mistakes,everyone makes it,but it is pointless when you have to do all by yourself? And 1v1 doesn't mean anything,as u said this is teamgame hahah joke. I don't have ultimate every second,when I had ultimate,we won teamfight,i didn't stayed in front of my adc whole time because he wasn't with others whole time,so I didn't want to die with him.I don't say I'm playing as plat,i think I'm playing as ~gold3,and I proved that to myself when I carried games in gold,just when had one normal person who won lane(and knows to use that) trust me,i couldnnt have kda 4 in game I lost,maybe I made mistakes,but it isn't 100% my fault for lost game

11. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    You can't win every game. JUst tell them, i don't have ult, don't fight now. If they fight you can't work with them that well and you maybe can't win that game. You can't win every game. It's not 100% your fault, also don't play to do something crazy just try to fix misstakes. By fixing misstakes you will improve really much. Gl ! :)

12. djolebelevode

Credit:
  13. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    Well played my friend. Wish you best of luck! So, my tips helped you?

14. djolebelevode

Credit:
    hahah partly,it is.But I played duo with my good friend,and we boosted each other,i told you,need just one normal teammate :D I played bad only 2 games in last 20 ranked games :)

15. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    I am glad i helped you even a little. I didn't say don't play duo, i said it's fine if you know your teammate and if there's chemistry between you 2 :D wp my friend :D

16. djolebelevode

Credit:
    I forgot on this thread,I reached gold 20 days ago,completely alone haha ty everyone for reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.