1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Gotta be said, typing on a mechanical keyboard is fantastic. I wish I would've got one sooner. Looks like in a couple days I may find out what's next in my Sony case. They've stopped responding an I think the case is suppose to last 30 days which will be up on the 18th. Hopefully it will give me more options an not just close it. It's so ridiculous. ScamStation continues.

2. Aaddron

Credit:
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    Pokemon Sun/Moon comes out in a couple days, it's looking really good. Can't wait to play it, just hope it comes on release day like it's suppose too. On another note, I've bought 5 shirts in the past week, two have shrunk that weren't supposed too and one magically got a hole from washing it... I mean come on. They just don't make them like they use too. Apparently it's hard to find a decent shirt these days.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Looking which console i should buy..
    I'm trying to figure out which one is best for my needs..

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Sony really screwed me over just fyi. Not suggesting don't buy them but seriously they have terrible customer service and are scamming me with no resolution in sight. It's so stupid. Never had an issue with Xbox, not to say it can't happen just saying it hasn't to me. Xbox One had a rough start but Phil has really righted the ship since taking over, they are doing great things for Xbox and really improving.

If you have any interest in Nintendo I'd suggest a 3DS or waiting for Switch next year. Don't bother with Wii U until the price drop/can get a good deal. Also on the Xbox side Scorpio is likely coming end of next year but it'll be priced more than normal consoles, just so you know.

I personally own two Xbox Ones for local multiplayer reasons... so stupid splitscreen is dying and have been really happy with them. Not gonna get the S because it's not a huge upgrade over the original but both models are really solid, mine don't get that hot and both run super quiet. I rarely ever hear the fan. I've heard the PS4 can be hit and miss in this regard but I think they may have fixed it with the Slim model, idk do your own research if that's something that could bother you... the bad ones are pretty loud.

In terms of the best console power wise right this moment, that'd be the Playstation 4 Pro.

Hopefully some of this can help you decide. Both consoles are pretty good imo.

7. Zalb33

Zalb33 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Lol dont buy sony or microsoft stuff... Buy something like WII U or wait for the new switch console to come out if you have money... if not buy smthing like 3ds or 2ds or maybe even DS cause its also good, but if you dont want to spend much i would recommend you buying 2ds(you can play 3ds and ds games on it for really low price (i mean low when u compare to other prices))

8. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Haven't visited forum all day..
    Also i missed stream, this friday and last one..

9. Aaddron

Credit:
    No resolution to my Sony issue, I guess nothing further is gonna happen. It hasn't closed yet so I'm not sure what's up. Pokemon Sun is pretty good so far, I've not put a ton of time into it yet but I do like some of the changes. Is some rumors that a third updated version of Sun/Moon will be coming to Nintendo Switch, that's be pretty interesting an honestly not too far fetched given it's all 3d graphics now an a new engine. Sun/Moon doesn't even support 3ds's 3D functionality so it kinda seems it may have not been the target device.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    I was watching a guy play RuneScape with the old graphics and it's really amazing how much the game has changed. It looks so good these days. Still playing Ironman mode, my character is now up over 5m xp... which isn't a lot but pretty good for an Ironman. It's been a fun experience, frustrating at times sure but it's accomplished what I wanted from it... get me to play the game again.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Aaddron

Credit:
    Computer has developed a weird whine an a small buzz, not sure what that's about yet. Hoping it's nothing but it's proving to be a bit annoying. At least everything seems to be running OK so not panicking yet. If it breaks again it's gonna really suck though. Not sure if I'd send it in again or just use the parts an start planning a custom build. O well, cross that bridge when it comes.

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played a bit of Guild Wars 2 today, was pretty fun for a change. It seems they really have tweaked the new content because it was really annoying and hard. Might try to catch up with the new living story episodes now.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    My email is disaster zone of companies trying to sell me stuff. I can't wait for Black November to be over.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Finished off Forza Horizon 3 in terms of completing all the race events. Still have a lot of championships and some challenges left but considering the game completed. An excellent 50 hours or so! Was a great game, looking forward to the expansion or expansions.

20. Aaddron

Credit: