1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    With what equipment though? Partisans are one thing behind the lines, another thing when you have to go head to head with the Germans

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  3. Joker

Credit:
    I doubt there will be a D4 before 2020 :p.

4. Joker

Credit:
    I doubt there will be a D4 before 2020 :p.

5. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    We’re proud to announce that Module 2: Shadowmantle, the second free content expansion for Neverwinter, will be live on December 5, 2013 - just a few weeks away! We’re excited for you to experience everything Module 2 will have in store for you, including a new adventure zone, the Dread Ring Campaign, Collections, Artifacts, new Paragon Paths for existing classes, and of course the newest character class, the Hunter Ranger.

“We’re incredibly excited to share the release date of Shadowmantle - our second free expansion. With Neverwinter, our plan has always been to release massive regular updates that provide new unique online experiences with exciting new content for players to explore.” – Cryptic Studios Executive Producer and COO, Craig Zinkievich.

We’ll have even more to share with you as we get closer to the live date, so be sure to come back often to check out more details about the upcoming expansion. In the meantime, if you haven’t done so already, check out all of our previous previews and developer blogs highlighting the upcoming features and changes coming with Shadowmantle.

Source

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
  6. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    We’re proud to announce that Module 2: Shadowmantle, the second free content expansion for Neverwinter, will be live on December 5, 2013 - just a few weeks away! We’re excited for you to experience everything Module 2 will have in store for you, including a new adventure zone, the Dread Ring Campaign, Collections, Artifacts, new Paragon Paths for existing classes, and of course the newest character class, the Hunter Ranger.

“We’re incredibly excited to share the release date of Shadowmantle - our second free expansion. With Neverwinter, our plan has always been to release massive regular updates that provide new unique online experiences with exciting new content for players to explore.” – Cryptic Studios Executive Producer and COO, Craig Zinkievich.

We’ll have even more to share with you as we get closer to the live date, so be sure to come back often to check out more details about the upcoming expansion. In the meantime, if you haven’t done so already, check out all of our previous previews and developer blogs highlighting the upcoming features and changes coming with Shadowmantle.

Source

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
  7. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    There were a lot seized German equipment + a lot of help from USSR, UK, USA.
    Read it on Wikipedia, i am to lazy. XD
    I am much more interested in WW1 when my country is at spot light.

Yugoslav Partisans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. Joker

Credit:
    I only play on Facebook.

9. Joker

Credit:
  10. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
  11. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
  12. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Yeah, you guys did kick butt. Tough people.

13. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Same for us on NA. How much you guy playing WoWP? I manage just a round or two, if I have time after tanks...

14. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Same for us on NA. How much you guy playing WoWP? I manage just a round or two, if I have time after tanks...

15. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    How you making out Hawx?

16. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Not much 5 to 10 battles per day (30 minutes or so. XD).
    And for historical first special they could give us a lot more.

17. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Not much 5 to 10 battles per day (30 minutes or so. XD).
    And for historical first special they could give us a lot more.

18. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    I don know why, but wars never stops in this region. XD

19. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Not bad i have two tier 4 (110B and Bsh2), but they are stock. XD
    I just play for x2.

20. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    PRESS RELEASE

Drakensang Online: 20 million users and
    counting

Hamburg, September 21, 2013 – Bigpoint, a leading developer and publisher of online games worldwide, today announced that its award-winning MMO Drakensang Online had eclipsed the 20 million registrations mark. The company also posted a rousing new trailer on the new Steam Mechanicus class: Drakensang Online | The Steam Mechanicus | Official Trailer | Bigpoint 2013 - YouTube

Drakensang
    Online: 20 million enthusiastic players worldwide

The game, produced in-house by Bigpoint, has proven highly popular around the world. More than 20 million registered players are now treading the action-packed path to thrilling adventure. With more than 25,000 new players daily, the game is growing constantly — especially in Asia.

"We're very proud that Drakensang has found so many fans worldwide. The team has done outstanding work, and the tremendous feedback we get from players is a big motivator for us. We're constantly working to improve the title, and look forward just as much as our fans do to more riveting content coming down the pipeline," says Bernd Beyreuther,
    Producer of Drakensang Online.

About the Steam
    Mechanicus:

Stout and inventive, the dwarven Steam Mechanica of Dracania know one thing: machines. The blood of the greatest artificers in history courses through their veins and bequeaths unto them an understanding of machines imbuing them with the ability to construct a gun from a collection of pipes and screws – or so goes the saying. Originally, the dwarves lived deep in the mountains and kept to themselves. Since the hordes of the Dragon emerged from the Anderworld, however, they began seeking allies among other fighters to overcome their ancient enemies. Through their inventions, the dwarves are renowned and feared the world over for their prowess in battle. They fuel their deadly weapons by harnessing the power of steam, which they extract from deep within the Earth’s core. When not fighting, dwarves are known for their humor and their love for technical toys.

The Steam Mechanicus has impressive mid-range firepower at his disposal, and is able to fire massive projectiles, hover with steam packs, build small artillery or rocket jump over cliffs. Furthermore, when the Steam Mechanicus has his blood up, he’s apt to hurl grenades at enemies or don a suit of iron to join the battle on the front lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.