1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    30 days of premium for grinding tier 10 airplane in two weeks is very cheap. People grind tier 10 tanks for year or so. XD

2. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Once i got 1k of gold from this site, and it wasnt invite code.

3. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Once i got 1k of gold from this site, and it wasnt invite code.

4. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  5. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
  6. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  7. ufbre

Credit:
  8. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    I actually like some of the Tier 3 planes. Below that kind of stinks to me.

9. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Yeah the Soviets did make the most tanks in the war. About 40,000 T-34s but also others like Hawx said.

10. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Wow, sounds like it will be some kick butt tank

11. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Yeah I got that code a few months ago too Hawx. I check their site everyday to see if it returns...lol

12. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Yeah I got that code a few months ago too Hawx. I check their site everyday to see if it returns...lol

13. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    You think you can make it in 2 weeks?

14. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Definitely. I can get tier 5 100%. XD

15. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Hi all,

Eldevin v0.9 is now live! The beta will remain live until Saturday the 23rd of November. At this time the game will be taken down and all characters will be reset again in preperation for launch.

The full official launch will be aimed at Saturday the 30th of November with early access beginning on Wednesday the 27th.

We will keep you updated on all of the above as soon as we know or if anything has to change!

I hope you are all as excited for launch as we are, if nothing changes Founder Packs will be removed from sale on Friday the 29th of November.

Here are todays patch notes.

Source/Patch Notes

16. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Hi all,

Eldevin v0.9 is now live! The beta will remain live until Saturday the 23rd of November. At this time the game will be taken down and all characters will be reset again in preperation for launch.

The full official launch will be aimed at Saturday the 30th of November with early access beginning on Wednesday the 27th.

We will keep you updated on all of the above as soon as we know or if anything has to change!

I hope you are all as excited for launch as we are, if nothing changes Founder Packs will be removed from sale on Friday the 29th of November.

Here are todays patch notes.

Source/Patch Notes

17. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Kytsune= MMO Wizard i recommend checking those games out

18. ufbre

Credit:
    The "No Brits Allowed" Medal Hunt!
    The "No Brits Allowed" Medal Hunt! - Regional Contests & Events - World of Tanks official forum

Kolobanov's Medal
    [​IMG]
    Awarded to a player who stands alone against five or more enemy tanks or self-propelled guns and wins (this means that you can capture the enemy base by yourself when you are against five enemies and you will recieve the achievement.)

Colonel Zinoviy Kolobanov was a Soviet tank ace who destroyed 22 German tanks, 2 guns and 2 halftracks with his KV in battle on August 19, 1941.

Greetings Commanders!
    Since we have an all British special for this weekend I figured we'd do something for all you non-British players and that is a Medal Hunt!

From 7pm CET today 17/11/13 you have just under 5 hours to pick up a Kolobanov's Medal. For every player who can get this medal this evening there is a gold prize waiting for you. But there is a catch.... :blinky: There is 2500 gold up for grabs and that gold will be split between all the players who can pick up this medal within the time limit!

For example:
    - If 5 people get a Kolobanov's Medal they would get 500 gold each.
    - If only 1 person gets a Kolobanov's Medal then they walk away with 2500 gold!
    - If no one gets a Kolobanov's Medal during the time limit, then no gold will be awarded, and the contest will be held again at a later time.

How to enter:

- Jump in a NON-BRITISH tank and go for gold, or in this case, the win so you can obtain the Kolobanov's Medal!
    - Secondly, upload your replay to Wotreplays and include the link to your battle in your reply to this thread!
    - All done!

Contest rules:

- Matches must be played between 1900 CET and 2359 CET on 17/11/2013
    - Only random battles
    - No platoons
    - 1 entry per player
    - Edited posts will be ignored! THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before you push "Post reply" make sure everything is ok as if you edit it after it's published, even to just correct a spelling error / link, you will not be eligible to win!
    - Non-contest related posts will be deleted.
    - Posts without the replay are not accepted as entries into the contest
    - Only non-British tanks are eligible to win!
    - Posts after 23:59 17/11/13 are ineligible to win

Important note!
    Please note the contest start and end times. You are responsible for checking your local time against CET (Paris time). Use a website such as http://www.timeandda.../converter.html you're unsure of what time it is at your location.

The reason I'm posting this several hours before the contests starts is simply to give you all as much time as possible to prepare.

Good luck commanders, and roll out!

19. ufbre

Credit:
    The "No Brits Allowed" Medal Hunt!
    The "No Brits Allowed" Medal Hunt! - Regional Contests & Events - World of Tanks official forum

Kolobanov's Medal
    [​IMG]
    Awarded to a player who stands alone against five or more enemy tanks or self-propelled guns and wins (this means that you can capture the enemy base by yourself when you are against five enemies and you will recieve the achievement.)

Colonel Zinoviy Kolobanov was a Soviet tank ace who destroyed 22 German tanks, 2 guns and 2 halftracks with his KV in battle on August 19, 1941.

Greetings Commanders!
    Since we have an all British special for this weekend I figured we'd do something for all you non-British players and that is a Medal Hunt!

From 7pm CET today 17/11/13 you have just under 5 hours to pick up a Kolobanov's Medal. For every player who can get this medal this evening there is a gold prize waiting for you. But there is a catch.... :blinky: There is 2500 gold up for grabs and that gold will be split between all the players who can pick up this medal within the time limit!

For example:
    - If 5 people get a Kolobanov's Medal they would get 500 gold each.
    - If only 1 person gets a Kolobanov's Medal then they walk away with 2500 gold!
    - If no one gets a Kolobanov's Medal during the time limit, then no gold will be awarded, and the contest will be held again at a later time.

How to enter:

- Jump in a NON-BRITISH tank and go for gold, or in this case, the win so you can obtain the Kolobanov's Medal!
    - Secondly, upload your replay to Wotreplays and include the link to your battle in your reply to this thread!
    - All done!

Contest rules:

- Matches must be played between 1900 CET and 2359 CET on 17/11/2013
    - Only random battles
    - No platoons
    - 1 entry per player
    - Edited posts will be ignored! THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before you push "Post reply" make sure everything is ok as if you edit it after it's published, even to just correct a spelling error / link, you will not be eligible to win!
    - Non-contest related posts will be deleted.
    - Posts without the replay are not accepted as entries into the contest
    - Only non-British tanks are eligible to win!
    - Posts after 23:59 17/11/13 are ineligible to win

Important note!
    Please note the contest start and end times. You are responsible for checking your local time against CET (Paris time). Use a website such as http://www.timeandda.../converter.html you're unsure of what time it is at your location.

The reason I'm posting this several hours before the contests starts is simply to give you all as much time as possible to prepare.

Good luck commanders, and roll out!

20. ufbre

Credit:
    STB-1 new screenshot

Source: Panzer Journal |
    copy from FTR
    New picture of tier 10 Japanese tank. Notice the two STA-1 tanks (the proper one being tier 8) – this is because STA-1 was moved to tier 8 and Type 61 to tier 9. Thanks to gamer524 for letting me know.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.