1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  2. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I won omg i have not won for like a year lolol

3. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Will do. I think one of them killed me yesterday in my M48. I had just knocked off a JP100 td...

4. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Will do. I think one of them killed me yesterday in my M48. I had just knocked off a JP100 td...

5. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    duk you already got one code ,sry but its only one code per person.

6. duk

duk Little Spike

Credit:
    It was invitation code, not bonus.

7. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I got killed by tier 8 quite a few times, i see them very often.
    But i killed quite a few of them too. XD

8. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    I got killed by tier 8 quite a few times, i see them very often.
    But i killed quite a few of them too. XD

9. ufbre

Credit:
    Just to clarify this:
    this is a code for new players-invite code.
    You can not use it for existing account.

10. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Mediums are generally harder to play than TDs, Heavies and SPGs on higher tier than 4.
    I have the same problem on Panther 2 i got ammo racked very often, engine dmg too... Crew dont die so often.

11. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    Tankers!

As you settle in with your loved ones this holiday, give thanks for the the good things in your life: the kindness of friends, the embrace of family, and the explosive armored action only World of Tanks can provide. We give thanks to our players with our own collection of delicious gifts destined to put serious weight on your arsenal.

And don't forget, we have some Tanksgiving bundles available for you or your loved ones, too, in case you need a little something to go with your turkey.

Event Begins: 03:00 PDT (06:00 EDT) on November 28, 2013

Event Ends: 03:00 PDT (06:00 EDT) on December 2, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crew XP

Up to 50% Credit Discount on Tier II-V Non-premium Vehicles

Up to 30% Credit Discount on Tier VI and VII Non-premium Vehicles

Up to 15% Credit Discount on Tier VIII Non-premium Vehicles

Up to 50% Discount on Tier II-IV Premium Vehicles

Up to 30% Discount on Tier V-VII Premium Vehicles

Up to 50% Gold and Credit Discount on Crew Training

Up to 50% Gold and Credit Discount on Crew Skill Reset

Up to 50% Gold and Credit Discount on Consumables

Up to 50% Gold Discount on Barracks Expansion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission: Turkey in the Straw

Restrictions:

Random battles only; repeatable

Conditions:

Destroy at least three (3) vehicles and deal at least 1,800 points of damage in a single battle

Reward:

Mission: Turkey Day

Restrictions:

Random battles only; once per account

Condition:

Win one battle

Reward:

1 day of Premium time

Tanksgiving Weekend Event | Game Events | World of Tanks

12. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Tankers!

It's Tanksgiving, and if you're celebrating, you might be sitting down to turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and a collection of your closest friends and family. Let's all give thanks for the fortune in our lives, whether it's the company of our loved ones, the companionship of our friends, or the raucous good times provided by slugging these people with heavily outfitted World of Tanks hardware.

Bundles Begin: 03:00 PDT (06:00 EDT) on November 28, 2013

Bundles End: 03:00 PDT (06:00 EDT) on December 2, 2013

Quick Cash Bundle - $28.49

How about a little Tanksgiving snack? This bundle of Gold and Credits is substantial enough to put some meat on your tanks while leaving a little room for a destructive dessert. Pick it up if you're feeling just a little hungry for mayhem.

Big Bucks Bundle - $52.99

Are you a carnage carnivore? Is your appetite for ammunition slightly more robust? This bundle is sure to fill you up with the Gold and Credits you need to round out your weekend of wanton shelling. Pick it up and give your guns a little grease.

Tanksgiving Bundle - $142.89

This bundle is reserved for the combat connoisseur. With a hearty portion of Gold and Credits, you'll have plenty for Tanksgiving dinner, and leftovers for the following several days. You need a meal meant to sustain the mightiest metal warriors? This bundle's the best bang for your buck. So, bring a bib. You'll need it to catch the savory juices of your fallen enemies.

Tanksgiving Premium Shop Bundles | Premium Shop | World of Tanks

13. ufbre

Credit:
    8.10 preliminary patch notes

Storm posted preliminary patchnotes. Test will be almost certainly next week.

8.10 changes:

- added Japanese branch (as per this tree)
    [​IMG]

- added Soviet tier 9 medium Object 430V2 (to be researched from Object 416) and tier 10 medium Object 430
    - Japanese premium Chi Nu Kai will be available from ingame shop for gold
    - for supertesters, two new vehicles: SU-76i (tier 3 Soviet TD), Type 98 Ke-Ni Otsu (tier 3 Japanese light tank)

- added new Japanese-themed map “Hidden Village†for testing (1000×1000, spring, village in mountain valley)
    - following maps have been fixed and reworked for better gameplay: Karelia, Mines, El-Halluf, Airport, Steppes

Graphic improvements:

- reworked lighting on all maps: reworked the brightnest, contrast, color intensity, lighting sources were properly placed
    - fog has been completely reworked
    - added moving shadows from clouds
    - added the option in graphic settings to select one of several presets for color, brightness and contrast settings
    - completely reworked the bloom effect
    - added the effects of sun rays (“God Raysâ€) and lens flare when looking at the sun
    - added motion blur effect

Fixes and reworks:

- AP and APCR shells can now penetrate soft (breakable) objects, while suffering penetration loss, the object is destroyed in the process
    - significantly reworked the Missions window
    - added the info about current event bonuses and discounts into the client
    - fixed the bug where some stats for some players on some tanks are missing ever since 8.9
    - added some fixes in the Achievement window
    - the possibility to gain epic achievements and medals in company games has been removed (including Survivor, Kamikadze, Raider, Bombardier and others)
    - added numerous fixes in Team Battles interface
    - fixed the bug where sometimes, the server-side settings for some users wouldn’t save properly
    - added the possibility to record only one replay of your last battle: you will have one replay file only, containing the last battle you have played, that gets overwritten everytime you play a battle
    - in the post-battle statistics, credits and XP for courageous resistance have been separated from all the others
    - fixed the shape of T69 and T54E1 tanks’ turrets
    - fixed the “IS-3″ turret armor of WZ-111 model 1-4 tank
    - fixed the appearance of the pike nose of the Lorraine 40t tank
    - fixed the bug where RhB WT drowned too early (in too low water)
    - fixed the barrel length of the 12,8cm gun on RhB WT
    - added the welds an a “window†under the aiming device for WT-E100
    - improved the hitpoints of all tracks of all KV and IS tanks
    - fixed the Object 140 turret armor
    - Maus turret rotation improved by 2 deg/s
    - Lowe buffed: upper side armor 20mm thicker, weight reduced by 2,5 tons, ammorack increased by 40 shells, improved elevation and depression angles
    - fixed the performance drop bug during the appearance of the “tank destroyed†message
    - fixed the bug where disabling voice chat stopped working in some cases when you exit the battle
    - fixed the was damage works when hitting upper side of the spaced armor
    - fixed the rare “ghost shell†bug (where shells pass thru enemy tanks)
    - fixed the silhouette display, when you take cover behind a tank corpse
    - fixed interface “flash freezesâ€, when displaying a large number of UI elements
    - fixed the bug where the camera turns inadvertedly when you switch to artillery mode in the moment your SPG gets hit
    - the free XP conversion from vehicles is now happening in the order in which the tanks are displayed in the window (upper ones go first)
    - returned the “last time in battle†piece of information to the achievement window, that was previously removed
    - fixed the bug where the average XP per battle displayed incorrectly for individual tankers
    - fixed the IS-7 error message about radioman skills
    - fixed the bug where players were sometimes kicked from server with “spam_protection†stated as reason
    - fixed the rare bug with client crash during map loading
    - fixed the rare bug of player losing control of the tank in combat
    - fixed the bug where sometimes an incorrect type of shells was loaded instead of the planned one

14. ufbre

Credit:
    Object 430 – tier 10 Soviet tank armor

This is the new Soviet tier 10 medium tank for the Object 416 branch. It will come with the same gun as T-62A and Object 140. It is scheduled to appear in patch 8.10 apparently.
    [​IMG]
    Here are the armor schematics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. PolanWalker

Credit:
    LOL and you guys know what will happened with branch to OB 140? I will stay how its now or reworked?

16. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Looks good. Any ifno about characteristics? Speed, turning, others?

17. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Here are 3 of my battles:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. ufbre

Credit:
    US server: Monday – “Secret†Tank in Gift Shop

as the American readers probably already noticed (this might be interesting also for us Europeans, since WG EU claims the events to be the same), as a part of the Thanksgiving weekend (next weekend), there will be a special “Cyber Monday†gift shop offer of an undisclosed tank:

Cyber Monday Premium Shop Bundles – December 2-3

We’ve still got something special to end the holiday weekend as we offer a host of bundles featuring a certain tank with its own mythological reputation.

Mythological reputation? What could it be? Some speculate (thanks to Chris9000 for the link) that it might be the Type 59. Somehow, I really doubt it. My GUESS? KV-5. Anyway, I like the fact they present it this way, should be a very nice surprise for the American players.

19. ufbre

Credit:
    Russian Q&A with developers from WG, done by EU player Silentstalker, on his blog "For the Record"

- mods such as XVM or noobmeter have no influence on tank MM (SS: yes, someone really asked that)
    - a player asked whether it was possible to make a U-turn with a tank (like drifting) – SerB said sure, to try it with MT-25
    - Russian wikipedia mentions a plan to install a 152mm BR-2 gun on SMK chassis under the name of IS 1940, SerB states that this is why he doesn’t like wikipedia, the tank is clearly a fake and the gun is way too big and its recoil too strong for such a chassis
    - SerB states he doesn’t know of any more German tanks with 300mm+ armor, that could be introduced in WoT
    - the optional hulls will not only reworked visual models, but also different properties, for example the 100mm armor T-54 hull had better lower front plate armor, there apparently will also be the IS-2 hull with “straight†frontal plate
    - the calculation of tank mobility and acceleration properties is quite complicated according to SerB, the exact formula won’t be published
    - wounded gunner influencing the aim circle incorrectly? “How terrible†(SS: a Russian player presented some sort of idiotic theory how to improve it – nothing important, basically it works just fine)
    - turret rotation will make a sound in the future, “it’s done when it’s doneâ€
    - bots are not tracked based on the Hall of Fame data

20. ufbre

Credit:
    Russian tech tree in 8.10

since everyone’s been asking, what happens with T-54, Object 430 and 140 in 8.10 and all that, here’s how it’s going to be:
    [​IMG]

Notice the (rather high) XP requirement for Object 430 (260k) and the fact Object 416 will lead to both Object 430V2 and T-54.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.