1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. CarolusRex

CarolusRex MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I'm going to search up players and stats to see how are my favourite teams standing atm. Last season I didn't have time to watch sports cuz of school, it will be same this year most likely but I'll try my best.
    Also, I became ogre regular so that's awesome :)

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I was spent day fixing two lap-tops, and finally fixed mine, so it works like a charm.
    Also since was rly nice day i spent most of evening playing Volleyball

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Points sent :) Congrats CarolusRex!

IT work huh? I know how that is but always so satisfying when it ends well!

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    The big Windows 10 Update starts next week Tuesday, not everyone will get it that day but you could. Those more adventurous can get it now via Windows Insider Program.

Spent the last couple days in Ubuntu, one thing I've always liked about Linux is it's ease of install... it's so fast to get up an running too. You can have a complete working computer in less than hour. You just can't do that with Windows, though to be fair Windows has come a long ways in that department too.

Been playing a bit of RuneScape, I kinda enjoy the daily tasks they hand out. It's something easy to jump into and complete for something to do. The rewards are pretty solid too which makes it all the better. I'm not sure what she does with all the stuff she collects but I'm glad it's a thing.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    Another awesome day for sport, after doing chores i spent most of day playing basketball and volleyball, since i didnt play it for a long time it was quite bad. After that i spent rest of evening playing AQ3D, was a bit annoyed because everything except items are reset, but at least game is progressed to closed beta

7. CarolusRex

Credit:
    Today at 3 AM it started to rain. It was big storm with thunders and all of that good stuff and it last till noon. Like 9 hours of rain... I watched Manchester City-Borussia and we won on penalties. MANCHESTER IS BLUE! :)

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Not have had a lot of free time lately. Lots and lots of sleep, combined with other events happening leaves little else. Sucks. Picked up a Surface Pro 2 on the cheap a week or so ago... something like that, it's been pretty solid. Came with a touch cover, would not recommend at all, it's terrible for everything except being a solid cover for the screen. Typing is a nightmare. So this week I found a type cover on the cheap an that's been much better. I will say though I'm not sure why but it does seem to struggle just a little bit trying to keep up if you type fast.

My favorite feature so far has been handwriting, it's so cool and in someways can be faster than typing. Works so well too except for "." ... for whatever reason it never seems to get it right.

Game wise still mostly just RuneScape. Don't have the energy for much else. Also play the occasional NBA 2k15 myplayer, in my second season... slowly working towards the playoffs. After that I'll probably retire him or quit playing an move on to 2k16 or wait until 2k17. I HATE that it doesn't transfer over, it's so lame. NBA seasons are soooo long, if you play each game it's easily over a 100 hours each season... even with a more dedicated schedule you'll have a hard time finishing more an 1 or 2 full seasons before the next game is out. Maybe someday they will finally find a solution for that.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    I was playing AQ3D and found awesome guys who helped me to do some quests and i got almost 3 lvls and items to craft good gear, i was so lucky and now everything is easier

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Aaddron

Credit:
    Done enough venting about the Playstation issue I had so I leave it at some companies really suck. In other news RuneScape is still great, I really love doing the dailies. Got the crystal peacock pet for free, that was pretty neat... though it's so big it kinda just gets in the way to be honest.

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. CarolusRex

Credit:
    Preparing to watch Europa League draw, two clubs from Croatia are in so I'm curious which opponents will they face. Both clubs are unseeded so they will most likely get hard opponents. Champions League draw ended already and Dinamo got hard task. Althrough I'm happy Manchester City drew Steaua, that should be quite easy.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. CarolusRex

Credit:
    Watched little bit of Rio2016. Croats are doing fine for first day, Snjezana Pejcic ended up in 7th place but we expected medal. Waterpolo team is our hope haha :)

18. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) We are getting commercialized to death, way too many TV commercials... so I can't stand to watch the Olympics :/

19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Watch the ESL North American Regional Championship... man that was some good matches. Li Li saved the day... it was so epic. Who would'a thought. Murloc Geniuses pulled off the comeback after looking down an out, the secured a spot at Blizzcon. I don't watch a lot of eSports but was really impressed, it was done very well.

20. Aaddron

Credit: