1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    PC is still in repair... hopefully will get it back this week. Haven't felt up to playing much of anything but have been enjoying NBA 2k17 when I can. Also should be getting Forza Horizon 3 free from a Microsoft Survey... at this point I'm not sure of anything any company says but it should happen, played the demo an it's looking fantastic... en fact if it doesn't happen I'll probably just buy it, it's that good. FYI to anyone interested... just expect a lot of DLC cars, Forza tends to have a ton an that's not to say the stock list is bad... just seriously... they release at metric ton of DLC cars. PC side of it is kinda a tossup at this point too, might be a good idea to wait on reviews to make sure the port is solid.

Had my eye on two other racing games Assetto Corsa and NASCAR... both turned out to be kinda flops. I more expected it from NASCAR an to be fair, it's just a first attempt but wasn't expecting Assetto Corsa to turn out so bad on consoles. Shame, quality racing games are few and far between these days. :/ Really looking forward to Project Cars 2 though... it's still got a ways to go on it's development and I can't say much but the feature placeholders are really really looking good, now we just gotta see if they can actually implement them.

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Aaddron

Credit:
    PC repair is on "Hold" because part is out of stock... haven't heard yet how long this delay will be. Hopefully will find out more soon an hopefully it's not a long one. Fun stuff.

Edit: Hold up is a heatsink... which is silly because it's the fan an I'm sure it wasn't one whole part lol but OK. They said it's not in stock but shouldn't delay return... looking like next week to get PC back though. Dunno, the English isn't the best on these peeps so who knows if I'm even getting good info.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Spend whole day fixing signalization on my tractor, so many wires but we finally did the job

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    PC repair is still on hold. Picked up Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY Edition for cheap on Xbox... played it a little bit today and was reminded why I stopped the first time lol but trying to push past that an get to the story again as I know that can suck me back in. It's a solid RPG.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Should be getting my PC back on Friday! Looks like they replaced the right part too so that's good. Tablet has done well but I'm looking forward to getting back on real hardware.

I cracked and bought Horizon 3 even though I may be getting the standard edition for free... I really wanted the extras. Played the demo again and man, it's such a good game. I can't wait to play it. Next big game on my list is Final Fantasy 15, which sadly was delayed but it's easily my most anticipated game this fall. Just really hope it pans out. Been trying to stay away from news on it but I did happen to see they said the game narrows in the second half... which is kinda concerning. I'm not sure the open world-ness will be up to snuff either... few things I've seen it seems big and beautiful but also very empty... so we'll see!

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    PC should be here tomorrow, looks like no shipping delays :D In gaming news Forza Horizon 3 is releasing tonight, though I might not play it until tomorrow. Really excited, it's getting great reviews too.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Aaddron

Credit:
    PC is back and running quite well!

Turns out the free Forza Horizon 3 was actually the Ultimate Edition. Which left me in a bad place because I bought the Ultimate Edition thinking the free one would just be the base game... stupid stupid lol. Completely my fault. Well the great peeps over at Microsoft granted me a full refund anyways! Took one attempt and only a few words in live chat... just explained I bought it and got a code for free from X, will get my money back in a few days :)

Meanwhile over at Playstation I'm still waiting (almost 1.5 months now, suppose to take up to 2... if I even get it at all x.x) on my refund for charges I didn't even make and that's not even the worst of the story... but that's old news. Maybe I got lucky and just got a good rep... I'm sure Microsoft has stories against them too but I'm just saying in my personal experience the Xbox side was much much better.

+1 for Xbox in this case.

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Zalb33

Zalb33 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Its weekend!Hooray :) Gotta go play some AR URF now :)

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    Forza Horizon 3 is amazing! Really really enjoying it still. Probably the best racing game... at least open world one made in quite some time.

In other news Oct. 4th Google is suppose to announce new phones, rumor is they are ditching the Nexus brand an going with Pixel. Pixel will mark a whole new makeover that could even extend beyond new phones. I'm not sure what all they will be announcing but sounds like it will be a big deal for Google.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Still playing FH3, soooo much content in that game it's insane. The racing is really fun. Gonna take ages to beat it all.

20. Aaddron

Credit: