1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Few New Ideas

Discussion in 'Ogre Wars' started by ogreman, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, thought of a few new possibilities for the game that are doable now. These may could help some recruitment problems for the trailing nations.

1. Each nation elects a leader via a poll.
    2. Each leader is given a certain amount of resources to offer new nations.
    3. Nations will have recruitment threads offering x amount of goods or skills if somebody new joins that nation. Once somebody joins and posts in that thread, I will distribute the offered good to them.

2. Kingsfield

Kingsfield Taken a Room in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    What would those goods, skills or resources be? Troops, spies, gold and troop training?

3. speedyturtle

speedyturtle Spiked Club Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    These are good suggestions but with my limited knowledge i can honestly say that it is a team work in this game. I havent got no problem working with people or someone who wanna take the lead but in online communities i have seen that everyone wants the power and when they dont get it than they dont work very well with the team. In my humble opinion there is a disbalance between the villages and i think its mainly about the bonus which we might wanna work on before we start a new season.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.