1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

LoL JUNGLE Discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Mordekaiser, Mar 11, 2013.

1. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    ATM the best are Gragas and Reksai, but they will get nerfed hard on next patch, mby elise if u learn to play her.
    Heca will be one of the best on next patch for sure, i personally like Rammus and Nautilus, so easy ganks and u can help your lanes to snowball.
    Also if u know how to play safe and if you are warding, try kog, mby the most op jungler if survive early game

2. ElZarid123

ElZarid123 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Yeah I agree with you,but how about Vi ? She is pretty good jungler too,and she have amazing ulti for ganks and Q too,her Q can use you for escape also and it's not big countdown on Q as I remember

3. Bigcowsaymoo

Bigcowsaymoo MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Rek'sai is kinda beast in jg,no mana,so high hp regen,so sustain is so good.And gank potential is crazy,she can gank ay lvl 2 easy.

4. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think that she fall out late game a lot, if u go as tank u dont have much dmg to kill carry, but if u go as dmg, u can die quite easy. All depend on you and how enemy is fed.
    I was planing to play her, because i like early game junglers, she has so much dmg with only 1 item

5. djordje jockov

djordje jockov Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I love play jungl with nocturn