1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Ranked restriction

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Garagos, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Garagos

Garagos Clubbed for Chat Rage

Credit:
    As title of thread says I got ranked restriction. Now I must win 35 draft normal games to I can play ranked again. My question is, can I complain about that ? Can they cut down penalties a little ? :)

2. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Depends if you deserved the ban or not... But try and complain, 35 games is a lot... :S

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    My friend had those restrictions, because he flamed, dunno if u made same mistake. I think that even small words can lead u penalties especially if u play with premades, 2 reports are to much now.
    Ofc that u can complain, but that wont help u, RITO support is useless, and they will stay on side of ppl that report u, even if they are feeders. They dont care about feeders and how they affect game overall, they just wana "TO FIX COMMUNITY"

4. Garagos

Credit:
    Thank you for informations :)

I send complain, we will see, but as Branko says my hope is minimal ... :(

5. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Whelp that sucks, I had hoped that they would fix the report system, but as it seems, you must not even say a word if you want to play rankeds. :/

6. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Now u will get automatic msgs about summoner code, then if u write again, they will tell that they cant do that because u did flame ......
    U will get so many useless msgs that wont help u, just waste ur tame

7. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Sorry for u mate. :/

8. Garagos

Credit:
    We have begun a new initiative to restrict players from the ranked queue. Ranked Restrictions have a higher threshold for punishment compared to chat restrictions and require more reports and evidence of toxicity. Please bear in mind that not all chat restricted players will receive a ranked restriction. We will not be removing or reducing any punishments placed on an account. While the Tribunal is in recess we are unable to provide specific chat logs or reform cards for these restrictions.

An extensive audit was conducted on your account, which analyzed games played for extreme instances of negative and toxic behavior. As a result, we have decided to place ranked and chat restrictions on your account to help you adjust your behavior in game.

While the ranked restriction is active, you will need to win a number of Normal Draft games. After you win the requisite number of Normal Draft games, your account will be reviewed again to see if there was an improvement in your behavior. The restriction on the ranked queue will continue if this is not the case.

Chat restricted accounts are required to play a specific number of matchmade games for it to decrease. Additional chat restrictions may be placed after your first round is complete if there is no visible improvement in behavior.

This is a good time to re-evaluate in game behavior because if it will not change in the future, harsher punishments will follow. These may include timed suspensions or removal of ranked rewards.

We have also announced that players who have high amounts of toxicity in their games will not receive their ranked rewards. At this time, we are not able to tell you if you qualify for the removal of rewards. Not every player with ranked restrictions was punished in this way; only the worst offenders were affected.

9. WoRLD PriMe

WoRLD PriMe Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I fill sorry for you,but if you need to win 35 games,its a lot,try to send them On RIOT SUPPORT what is wrong ans ask them,it will help a lto!

10. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    My friend kinda stopped playing league becuase of these restrictions... You don't get tthem without a reason, so just be friendly and that's it. If you can't than turn off chat and focus on your own game and use pings.

11. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Can someone explain me how other restriction works,when 5 enemies report someone for feed,i never had banned,my friend had chat restriction ,he flamed too,but he didn't get ranked ban?

12. Xicor97

Xicor97 Banned The Pit

Credit:
    My friend had 700 game restrictions....xD

13. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    What he did ? hahah

14. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You cant cut down i think but just play xD