1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Bravery

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by arZ, Nov 2, 2014.

1. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Ultimate bravery is a new League of Legends game mode ... maybe some ppl know about it ... but I played it yesterday first time ...
    It was created by random people ... something like ARAM ( yea for the new players, ARAM was created by random people, and this was played in custom game mode on summoner rift :) )

So how does the game mode works .... its really simple :)
    At the start of the game you need to go to the Ultimate Bravery | League of Legends official site and on the right site you got a red arrow where you
    need to click on it. After you click you get a random champion and you need to pick him and play the game with him. You need to build the items, pcik the summoner spells, change the masteries and max the skill that you need to max ... sometimes you have luck sometimes not :) and you need to buy exact the items that you get ... firs from left, then second ..... till last one.

Rules are here .... Rules | Ultimate Bravery | League of Legends who didnt understand me :p

1. Love your champ
    Once you have your choice of champions and you press the button to start your Ultimate Bravery, you cannot go back !
    You have to choose the champion displayed on your screen, even if an atomic bomb is detonating next to you!

2. Activate your summoner spells
    Even if you fall on Rally / Resurrect, it is your duty to make good use throughout the game.
    In addition, it is a favor you did the God of Courage : the more your summoners are bad, the more victory will be rewarding.

3. Max your main spell first
    If you want to prove that you've got balls (or ovaries if you're a girl), put all your skill points into the spell that you were assigned (Q,W or E).
    Dishonor to your family if you choose another spell while your selection is available !

4. Buy items in the right order
    Having boots in the early game roxx !
    Doran's are for weaklings. You must run quickly to rush into the crowd! Being first in line is your goal. Then you must purchase the items in the order listed, always starting from the left. If you have a stack item to last, that's even better: you will not surrender at 20 minutes.

5. Forget wards
    What is the advantage of seeing the enemy arrive?
    I imagine that at night, you do not turn on the light in your home to see the obstacles. Do the same on the Fields of Justice!
    If you have doubts about facechecking a bush, charge into it. You'll be set!

6. Prove your choices
    Since a courageous person does not trust anyone, you must copy / paste your "Bravery" at the beginning of each game so your teammates can verify that you were ultimately brave.

One rule, there is not here ... You can roam the map after you destroy the
    first tower in your lane.

Funny game. Yesterday some random guy inv me to a game and I played it.
    Need to pick Master Yi, maxing his W, with many useless items :)
    Barrier + exhaust 9 11 10 masteries. It was fun :)
    You can join the chat room. Simpe join "Ultimate bravery". They are over 150 ppl on EUW chat.

See ya on summoner rift :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
  2. n00e

n00e Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    it looks nice,but what if some1 break the rules ?

3. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Seems really fun, but stupid... I like it :smiley2:

4. Mihajlo

Mihajlo Clubbed for Trying to Cash Out

Credit:
    Never heard of this, it seems really fun, i'm definitely gonna try it out :D

5. Sajko

Sajko Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Look nice and interested