1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

World of Warplanes Pre-order Bundles Available!

Discussion in 'World of Warplanes' started by FoxWMB, Jul 7, 2013.

1. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    World of Warplanes Pre-order Bundles Available! | General News | World of Warplanes

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    So what do you think of these bundles price wise Fox? Good deal, bad deal, somewhere in the middle?

3. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    Well, I was about to say that it was a very good deal... But then I spotted something that I missed when I was creating this topic.

See originally, the prices for the bundles were 15, 45 and 75 euros respectively, and they still are, on US and RU server (US prices, 20, 60, 100 USD) . However, now Wargaming has decided to pretend that 1$ = 1€, increased the prices by 1/3 or 33%, and made these offers completely useless in the EU region, not only that you will not gain any discount by buying them, you will actually pay more than you would by buying these things normally, making this a total rip off, which is standard for WG, but now it's coupled with lying and false advertising, as it still says in description of this news on EU portal that you can save up to 30% by purchasing these bundles - lie

Buy it if you play in the US I guess, if you wanna give money to the company like Wargaming is turning out to be, you'll still have a good deal there... Till they decide to rob your region as well with higher prices and false advertising

4. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Thanks Fox. I will hold onto my cash for now.

5. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    I wouldn't have, if WG was fair and have not decided to act like greedy ***holes, they would have been 100$ richer, this way, they're getting nothing from me, and not just me, many people on the EU forums are outraged by this and are boycotting payments to WG. Hopefully we'll make some sort of an impact on their profits, large enough for them to see the consequences of greed

6. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    10-4. I will be cheap and sit on my cash too.