1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New class update

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Which class of the new improved Warrior, Rogue, Guardian, Mage is your favorite now and why?

2. Froi

Froi Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    For me guardian.. Health bonus adds tankiness of the team plus.. AWesome ultimate skill..
    But in my opinion they should've added the ultimate skill , not replacing the other skill..

3. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I like the mage class.
    Mage has great animation and skill.

I think the ultimate skill in this class is really cool.
    The meteor shower was beautiful,
    falling incessantly on the monster.
    :D

4. jv1306

jv1306 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    guardian. i like what they did to the health bonus. idk but i feel like warrior just became weaker now. i tried using it in skullbridge and couldnt even take out one group.

5. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
  6. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    What are your thoughts about the new update? Are u disappointed somehow or something? How could they improve the Classes apin your opinion? Share it to us

7. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I liked the changes in Guardian and Rogue, specially on Guardian now that it haS a proper taunt skill. Mage sadly lost the AOE and shield, and is now my least favorite class. The biggest problem with mage is that you are supposed to keep distance, but this hardly matters as most of the time you get hit even if the monster seems to be very far from you (mostly due lag).

8. herokae

Credit:
    Guardian. It is good offensively and you can actually support other players with healing and draw aggro from monsters if the main target is at low hp.

9. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I like that change. Class has cool skill and animation. :2thumbsup:

But I'm a bit disappointed with warrior class because lost 'warcry'. I think the style when using that skill is dashing,
    it's like giving fighting spirit to warrior class users. :surprised:

I also hope the 'cooldown' on this class is not long, because I use it to farm. :juggle2:

10. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Havent seen the class reworks yet. And oh im surprised warcry was lost? Hmmm

11. herokae

Credit:
    Warrior lost his warcry but now he automatically casts an atk buff after using 5 skills.

12. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I just saw it, i dont have guardian, so i dont know about it, but i like it for a rogue a lot. I can burst enemies so faster how.
    I like warr changes, especially because we lost lots of dps by casting that spell
    Mage is good too if u have room to kite, only thing that i dont like is that we need way to much spells to charge his ultimate ability, i killed huge mob and still cant use it, sure it will help for next one but still.
    I would reduce power needed for spell, and reduced its dmg done to made it balanced

Targeting with "TAB" should be fixed too, it seems to always target random target, instead of closer one in from of player

Overall rly good updated

13. jv1306

jv1306 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    i really like the updated guardian especially the ult, really cool. rogue i didnt have much chance to use as of now. warrior feels weird now that warcry is gone. there is an automatic buff on the fifth hit but i think it was way better before with warcry when you can choose the exact timing to use the buff

14. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well I am disappointed in the new classes. I don't like that the 5th skill is disabled by default since I prefer making use of all the skills. I think the ultimate skill should have been passive (calculated with RNG) rather than a skill of its own.

Also, I think the new skills should have been for tier-II classes like Warlord, Sorcerer, and Renegade instead considering that they're too OP in combat.

But of all the classes that have been reworked, I'd probably still say that Mage is my favorite. I like range attacks for than melee attacks.

15. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'm feel great when this one been released but when i tried it, there's a lot of bugged that i saw, that's the skills of new classes.
    I am disappointed to that, the skills are cool but we cannot avoid to have bugs when updating,

Also, on my opinion, they must reduce the mana cost of other classes (mage, guardian) because it drains the mana fast.

It's nice that all classes been reworked, I'd probably say that even they just rework the heal of guardian, it's still the best for me because not just myself but i can heal also my allies, also i'd liked the rogue too because it can kill the enemies fast :)

16. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    This is a hard choice... I really liked all the classes but i must say my favorite one is mage!!!
    The strongest one for me is definitely rogue!! :D

17. butt_hat_mcgee

butt_hat_mcgee Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    They're all a big fat disappointment horribly unbalanced, everything leans in rogue's favor. the passive is the strongest, the dps is the highest, the auto attack is the fastest, and it's ultimate charges faster then ANY other class and hits on comparable levels, meanwhile guardian is utter trash, crappy passive, long cooldowns, slow auto attacj, long chargin ultimate that hits hard, but doesn't charge fast enough to level out, and the taunt doesn't pull aggro. The heal is also horribly weak in comparison to the old guardian, granted it heals in a group, but the heal has been nerfed so hard it can't keep anyone alive.
    Mage is better, but still not great, kind of annoyed that the fireball has no DoT, but the frost spear does, on top of having a comparible cooldown and crowd control effects. the stun is nice though.
    And then there's warrior, bad passive, bad skills, bad damage levels, bad ultimate, bad charge time on the ultimate, unless you're aoe spamming a group. Admittedly it can hit hard one time but none of the classes are actually on par with rogue. Rogue is YET again the only one worth using unless you have four other people with you.

18. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well I will agree that the classes aren't the best, and that Rogue is overpowered, but I won't say that the classes are entirely bad. Battles do seem to be faster than before, but my biggest issue with the new classes is that having an ultimate skill is very unnecessary because most battles are short. I think ultimate skills should be RNG-based, activating as passive skills rather than skills with long cooldowns in any of the skill slot. When you're dealing with monsters that have a lot of attack, you really need defense, and Mage lacks its old moves that made it useful; even kiting doesn't work like it used to. And when replaying through the Camp Gonnagetcha release, I've died a lot to "Retired" Counselors and even Shrade in the final fight of the storyline with the new classes than with the older classes which I had no problem with at all.

19. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i love the ultimate skill, but i miss some old skills
    specialy the mage mana shield