1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Next month Final Fantasy 15 and Pokemon Sun/Moon is coming. Skyrim Remastered end of this month. That's like 50 billion RPG hours between them, rip life.

2. Aaddron

Credit:
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    Recently talked to Sony regarding my refund that's still missing... we are 3 days from 2 months since it's been approved. Same old Sony... they had no answers and repeatedly blamed Paypal. Paypal has been no help because they've said repeatedly that their is no refund to my account at said date an time, nor is any pending. I can't really blame them at this point because I'm not sure why they'd lie an surely if a mix up happened it'd at least be reflected somewhere on my account... it's pretty clear it says Sony has at no point attempted to return the funds.

Sony support is extremely childish, trying to explain this to them in a calm and respectful manner is met with them sticking their fingers in their ears and blaming Paypal. I've lost track of how many times I've been told "You've got your refund, go ask Paypal what happened to the funds"... when I come back with Paypal says they have no record of the refund they just blame Paypal again and hang up. I mean WTF.

It's really ridiculous.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Still eagerly waiting on any news about the GTX 1050 Ti... super hopeful it will be compatible and a solid card. Slowly news has been trickling out... it's getting close to announcement/release. Also really hoping we get some Nintendo NX news, rumors have been really ramping up lately so it seems likely news could finally be coming soon.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
  7. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Spent day watching league of legends stream, and night watching league of legends world championship

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Friendly reminder - Please shoot for at least two complete sentences, I don't ask for much but we need some sort of quality here.

NX rumbles are getting stronger, looking more an more likely we'll finally get some official news soon! Kinda concerned by the early price rumors... I don't know if premium pricing is the right play here, especially if it's suppose to be both a console and a handheld. We all know console wise Nintendo is doing very bad sales wise but I'd hate to see them shoot their handheld side in the foot by making it too expensive. Could be really bad. Who knows though, all the rumors could be misdirection... we'll just have to wait an see.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Rumbles point to NX reveal this week, we shall see! On the graphics card side, more news leaked... looks like they will be a little cheaper than previously thought. Looking like a Oct. 25th release date... of course this is all rumors so who knows but it's getting closer!

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Just entered the forum, surfing, reminding myself when its time for watching new episodes of tv series..Also about to start match in LoL

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Finally got a higher up at Sony... only to be told "we refunded you already on X day". So I'm not sure where I'm gonna be able to go from here. I definitely have not been refunded. Waiting for another response.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    NX reveal has landed, it's called Nintendo Switch. It's actually not bad at all, they did a great job with the design. We'll have to see how it does in practice and what all the specs are like... particularly battery life when un-docked. An what kind of GPU power it has... if that power changes docked an undocked... lots of unanswered questions. Price is another big one.

Honestly I think it's too big for complete portability. I mean it's fine to take in the car, on a plane etc but it's no where near a 3ds, just pop it in your pocket an whip it out whenever. I also think it's probably gonna be too expensive for portability too... I mean even the 3ds pushes that at $199. Battery life is gonna be absolutely key. However it's a really cool idea an I'm really hoping it works out.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Sony responded! They marked their own response as solved, without addressing my problem further. Am I surprised? No. Am I still disappointed? Absolutely. An so the process begins again, we see what happens next week I'd assume.

20. Aaddron

Credit: