1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  2. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    Tiger is getting some serious buffs besides top speed, it's going to be a force to be reckoned with from 8.8 on, though its armor will stay low, but the fact is it will shoot almost 1.5x faster than before, and that will raise its damage per min to around 2200, while it's currently more in the region of 1500-1600

3. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Wow nice. I thought the Tiger needed a buff. Just hope they dont make it op

4. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    Don't worry they don't, if they do, it will be instantly fixed cause of the crying they'll get from Russian players, which are the only ones they listen to. And besides, some of the developers dislike german tanks cause and I quote

5. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
  6. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Caption Contest!
    Caption Contest! - Regional Contests & Events - World of Tanks official forum

Greetings Commanders!

Welcome to another caption contest! To participate you need to come up with a caption which would fit to the following screenshot...

[​IMG]

We have 5 bonus codes up for grabs for the most creative/funny entries

The bonus code will grant players the following:

1 Free Garage Slot
    300 Gold
    1 Day premium
    Tier 3 Premium Light, M3 Stuart Lend Lease

*** Please note the code cannot be exchanged for another prize or parts of the code given separately. If you've redeemed this code already we would advise giving it to a friend or clanmate.***

DEADLINE:
    You have until 2359 CEST today (28th August) to submit your entries

RULES:
    • All captions/images must be posted within this topic.
    • Only one entry post per user. *NOTE* edited posts will not count. If you make a spelling error that's ok.
    • Please note if you've ever received this code before, you can't redeem it again. It's 1 promotion per account sadly.
    • Forum rules must apply, no abuse or profanities or you will be instantly dismissed from the competition
    Regards

7. ufbre

Credit:
    gamescom Interview with Ola
    gamescom Interview with Ola | gamescom | World of Tanks

Long-time Wargaming fans know Ola from her many appearances on the WargamingTV channel. As our resident video presenter, Ola always goes where the action is. It’s therefore only natural that she came down to our Wargaming booth at gamescom in Cologne to report live from the scene on all the happenings from the convention. We caught up with her for a private interview to find out what she thinks about the latest developments in the Wargaming universe, and what she plays when she’s not jetting around the world to her next assignment.

Hello Ola. Thank you for finding time for us. First off, can you tell us what your official mission is here at gamescom?

Of course. I’m here first and foremost to be the presenter for a fun video report that will detail all the activity in and around our Wargaming stand and gamescom in general. There are only so many tickets available and naturally not everybody can come. We’re here with our video team to report back for them and give everybody at home an opportunity to experience gamescom through our work. In the end, our report will go out to all the fans all around the world, but it also serves to inform the many colleagues from all other parts of the world who are working in Wargaming offices far away. Since by now, Wargaming has become truly global, we’re also reporting for all our co-workers in St. Petersburg, South Korea, Australia or the United States for example.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ola visited gamescom to cover the event for our own WargamingTV channel.

What do you think about our gamescom booth?

This year our booth features a very interesting visual design. The layout allows for a lot of activity at the same time, which is very much to the liking of the fans. The second level with the platform for eSports is very cool and you have a great view on the crowd below or a different perspective on the stage.

We upgraded our program from last year and brought in some new games as well. The stand for World of Tanks XBOX 360 Edition is a gamescom-first and represents a premiere for players in Europe. In addition to that, it’s always great to see how many people queue up to play the latest versions of World of Tanks or World of Warplanes, which are obviously also featured here.

In terms of entertainment, we scaled up too. The acrobatics show that our dancers put on is stunning. The booth always fills to the rafters as soon as the girls step on stage.

All in all it’s a bigger and better booth in every regard. People should come see it.

You go to a lot of conventions for us. Do you find that gamescom has grown in popularity over the years? How does it compare to other events worldwide?

Yes, I definitely think that gamescom has become more popular. We haven’t seen the official numbers yet, but I’m willing to bet that there will be well over 300,000 people who will have visited gamescom this year by the end of the convention.

The crowds have become bigger and are also more demanding now. The bigger stands now have to cater to a bigger amount of players. There are more stations to play and more side-activities as well. In terms of what’s presented on stage, I think that exhibitors have upped up their program a lot. Visitors get to see real shows now, whether it’s live play, demos, or more elaborate events such as our dance show or a whole concert that Blizzard organised on stage for example.

In comparison to the E3, I think that gamescom has now surpassed it. In Cologne the entire fair ground is bigger, with stands that are more spread out and further apart from each other. Overall I think that gamescom is clearly up and coming.

[​IMG]

What is the most memorable thing for you that you have seen at this year’s gamescom?

The stand for Castlevania was crazy! People were lying in sort of tombs with TVs mounted on top of them so that they could play the game in a horizontal position. I thought that was pretty original (and probably very relaxing too after you’ve walked miles through the convention halls before).

As well as that I liked the many cosplay events all around. It’s always fun to see what costumes people come up with and how much time and effort they put into creating these outfits.

What impressed me a lot was also the size of the Blizzard stand and the booth of Electronic Arts. Both seem to be gigantic and take up about half the size of an entire hall.

There are a lot of Wargaming titles that have been announced recently. Which one are you most excited for?

Right now it has to be World of Warplanes. I’m excited to see how it will interact with World of Tanks and how the Unified Premium system will impact things. Personally, so far I’m more of a World of Tanks player, so I’m happy to hear that the development of it continues and that we keep adding new angles to it, like the upgraded Clan Wars. For me it’s a little too time-consuming to get into that, but I’m curious to see how things will turn out once we roll out Clan Wars to World of Warplanes as well.

I also love World of Tanks Generals right now. It’s a great pastime and super fun to play casually at work when I have a spare moment. To me it’s perfect for this purpose because it’s simple, yet interesting and very easy to learn.

When you don’t play Wargaming titles, which games do you enjoy to play?

I play a lot of XCOM, Skyrim and I’m also a huge Need for Speed fan. I’ve played all of the latest installments and get back to it regularly. In terms of MMO’s I recently discovered League of Legends and have started to play it a little. I like the sad look of the Amumu champion. It’s my favourite character. However, I’m not very good at it. Unlike World of Tanks, the game requires a lot of clicking all the time, which just gets exhausting for me after a while. (laughs)

Two new video presenters have joined the international Wargaming family over the last year. How do you feel about the ‘competition’?

(laughs) Well, it’s not exactly competition! We all have different tasks and cater to specific audiences around the globe. Asya is in charge of videos for the Russian World of Tanks community. Pico Mause covers all the news for the US market. I am more responsible for videos about global Wargaming news that highlight the activities of the company and less a particular game. So everyone has their own little niche. We don’t see each other as competitors at all!

Ola, thank you very much for your time.

No problem. It was my pleasure. Poka Poka!

8. ufbre

Credit:
    Unified Premium Account

Unified Premium Account | General News | World of Tanks

Dear Players!

[​IMG]
    The development team is pleased to announce the Unified Premium Account. This is an updated type of Premium account which will grant you premium access for all of the games from Wargaming! With this new form of premium account, the Wargaming.net universe will become a fully interactive system with unified gold economy, making it simple for players to enjoy all the games to the maximum without any additional expenses.

The Unified Premium Account can be purchased in any of the Wargaming.net games, the same way that standard premium is purchased at present. The difference is that the effects of the Premium Account (50% extra credits and experience along with nicer garages) will not just apply to the game you bought the account in – you will have the bonuses for all of the games!

For example, when buying premium time in World of Tanks, the premium account is also automatically activated for the same time-period in World of Warplanes. Once World of Warships goes live, your premium account access will also be applied there as well, as well as within any other projects in the future. The best thing about all of this is that the price of your premium account won’t change. You will get all of this extra premium access for the same as your World of Tanks premium account currently costs!

Please note: during the Second Stage of the World of Warplanes Open Beta Test, players will be able to buy the Unified Premium Account with the tokens they are earning in aerial battles. This is a great chance to get premium account access in World of Tanks in exchange for your help in testing World of Warplanes, without additional expenses.

You can find more information about the token system used in the World of Warplanes Open Beta Test here.http://worldofwarplanes.eu/en/news/2/through-open-beta-game-release/

Find out more about the Unified Premium Account in this Special Wargaming News video:
    Special episode of WG News. - YouTube

Discuss on Forum

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
  9. ufbre

Credit:
  10. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    There, the best incentive you'll ever get to join WoWp beta :) though you won't be able to earn much, 240 tokens per day, for 30 days, so you'll get 3 months of premium out of it tops

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  11. ufbre

Credit:
    so i am incentive in wowp and i still get gold? wow nice :)

12. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    That sounds awesome, I think in some ways War Thunder does exactly what your describing and it's more fun because of it. Turning off the circle would be interesting, I'd like to see that as well but I don't think they'd ever be brave enough to do it. Maybe they'd be more open to go more half way, remove the circle but say the crosshairs turn green or whatever when it'd be in the circle. Still assists people but they have to figure out where to aim on there own. I'm not sure if that would still combat the circle fighting though.

I was gonna say that same thing, once in a circle I agree it's either stay in the circle or give a massive advantage to the opponent by breaking it. Not much one can do. It's super annoying. To bad the Devs won't bother, maybe someday they will have a burst of inspiration and come to this idea on there own lol.

It is pretty much useless, agreed. They need a eject the AI button... he keeps controlling my planes without permission. :D I can't stand the keyboard controls, but not really much other choice. Might just pick up a joystick eventually and be done with it.

13. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    Fulfillment of special tasks WORLD of TANKS special tasks of the week = 50 Points

14. Aaddron

Credit:
    Especially when it happens like this:

Zynga: Make me awesome games!
    OMGPop: OK! Here are awesome games.
    Zynga: Excellent, you've done everything we asked of you... but your fired.
    OMGPop: Whaaat??
    Zynga: It's us not you, we've run this company into the ground with our own crappy properties so now we need yours under our brand to make us look better.
    OMGPop: Sooo you should keep us around so we can keep making great games instead of your crappy ones?
    Zynga: HAHAHA! Why would we do that? It makes too much sense, we are trying to be fresh and new... we can't make GOOD original games, who do you think we are?
    OMGPop: ...
    Zynga: Security!

Ok just a little over dramatized and possibly not at all what happened. :p

15. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Yeah not bad at all. Have to play WoWp a bit...

16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points added :)

Checkpoint

Ufbre - 1115 Points
    FoxWMB - 1060 Points
    PolanWalker - 950 Points
    El Monstro De Galleta - 715 Points
    Hawx1990SRBIJA - 500 Points

17. Aaddron

Credit:
    hmm does this apply to NA too? I can only find the announcement on the EU side. NA side really needs this, not just for the whole awesome deal but to draw in more players, I'm sick of not full matches. D:

edit: video answered that question, hopefully it gets more people to play. :D

I wonder if at some point this will apply to WoT 360 as well or if it will be forever on it's own island because Microsoft's strict rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  18. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    People wirte how the game is bad, they copied lol dominion with bad graphics :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.