1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    I think I figured out why - warthunder seems to be developed by some of the people that developed the original IL2 games, and they sure as hell know how to do their job, and they delivered the most impressive flight simulations 10 years ago and ever since then kept improving.

the middle ground you're suggesting is very much what we have in WoT already, there is this ^ part of the crosshair which turns green when you're aiming at part of enemy tank you're likely to pen, yellow if it's unlikely and red if only an idiot would shoot there, and adding something like that to wowp would be great. Red if you're definitely going to miss, yellow if you've got a chance to get a few hits, green if it's great time to blow someone up. Excellent middle ground, would love seeing it. Doubt we will tho :\

It would combat it, but definitely wouldn't be enough on its own to eliminate it

Well that would be lovely if they did, but we're talking about the same developers that thought making your plane turn like a UFO when near another plane is a good idea, and as I hear it, now they introduced teleporting planes as well xD so I wouldn't put my money on them xD

That bastard does more than controlling, he actively crashed 2 of my planes, when it suddenly decides that it should start spinning around xD

Well I'm used to them, I flown simulations only with keyboard for over 10 years, and that 1 year my friends bought me a joystick for birthday, my computer malfunctioned so I couldn't get games to run. By the time I got a better computer, I lost the joystick xD . I did test it out once at a friend's computer and it was less than impressive though, happens when it costs 10$ xD

2. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    frst battle after long long time :)
    [​IMG][/IMG]

3. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    wowp screenshot - 10

4. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    I think they said 360 will stay on its island, they will only unify WoT, WoWp and Battleships, perhaps generals too

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    You can choose the games:).

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, Dark is facing Pure in the finals:).

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  8. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Can somebody post when there is an update for this game?

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    I would rather play with Ogres:).

11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Ok, makes sense. I'm pretty sure I read or seen somewhere generals will be included as well too. Blitz could be too, I think I read that. The website says it will be at least the same login so it sounds likely.

Unified Premium is a great idea and value especially if you play multiple games, I'm glad they are doing it.

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  13. Aaddron

Credit:
    Yeah, the one think I really don't like is their payment model. They are new to the whole F2P thing and really experimenting... it's really starting to push that pay to win line. I like what Wargaming has done more, it's not perfect but it's pretty good. Wargaming has the services and background stuff down, while War Thunder has more or less got the gameplay side down. Both do one side well but are lacking in the other. I really wish the two would somehow merge, taking the best of each and forming the perfect game. I can dream D:

That would be awesome!

Indeed, I'm hoping but would not put money on it either.

I did a barrel roll today and I'm still not sure why... he just decided it would be fun I guess lol. I think he's a troll at heart.

My biggest worry is they suddenly decide that the AI wants to "help" joystick players too. That would really suck.

14. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Thank you Ufbre...but couldn't make it all the way thru...

15. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  16. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    well yeah, before they ventured into F2p, they were into pay once, play forever, so they had to focus on the gameplay to make people want to pay that once. Now they're new to f2p and it shows practice makes perfect, WG started it off not so nice at the start too

As for the perfect game, you're never going to see one, cause if they make a perfect one, why would anyone ever bother to make another game after it?

if you were near another plane, it wasn't the ai, it was the bug which they seem to have fixed in 0.5.2, it seems the bug that made planes act like UFO's did so by increasing your roll rate by about 300-400% when near another plane

Don't worry, even if they do decide that, there's good news - they said it will soon be available to pick control settings for joystick and mouse from every version of wowp (just like there's mouse 0.4.1 now) , so even if joystick controls go wrong in some of next patches, you can still use the previous ones that were good :)

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  18. FoxWMB

FoxWMB Clubbed The Pit

Credit:
    Anyway, with the release of 0.5.2, we have officially entered stage two of open beta

19. Aaddron

Credit:
    I can dream damn it! :D

I've had that happen too but in this case I was flying in a straight line and then the plane just rolled for no reason lol. Another time the plane just decided it wanted to be upside down... that was fun lol.

Ok sweet, will keep that in mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.