1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  2. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
  3. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Hmm...not sure what to make of it yet.

4. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Hmm...not sure what to make of it yet.

5. Soraa

Soraa Little Spike

Credit:
    Newbie here. :afro:

Saying hi; nice to meet you all. Occasional MMORPG player here, need something light to play on days when work is slow. Got suggestions?

6. Soraa

Soraa Little Spike

Credit:
    Newbie here. :afro:

Saying hi; nice to meet you all. Occasional MMORPG player here, need something light to play on days when work is slow. Got suggestions?

7. Soraa

Soraa Little Spike

Credit:
    Not quite retro, but I remember playing Bubble Bobble in the arcades.

8. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Golden Push - Let's get some XP!
    Golden Push - Let's get some XP! - Regional Contests & Events - World of Tanks official forum

[​IMG]
    Commanders,
    The time is drawing close, the end of the Golden Joystick vote window is near, and to celebrate this monumental event we will do one more contest:
    Get the most XP you can in a Tier 3 tank!
    The Rules
    All matches must be played between the 17of October and the 20th of October 23:59 CEST.
    Bonus exp for premium accounts, first wins of the day, missions, battle heroes medals etc DO NOT COUNT. Only your base exp is used to calculate your score.
    All matches must include a replay hosted on wotreplays. No replay, no entry.
    Players are not allowed to platoon. All matches must be played as a solo player.
    You can enter the contest multiple times, but a single account can win only 1 prize.
    The contest is eligible only for players in the EU region.
    No premium vehicles
    How do I enter?
    First of all, you will need to enable match recording on your client. To record your matches, start the game as normal and the when in-game select "Menu" and then "Settings". Under the "Game" tab please make sure that "Enable Battle Recording" is selected. Click "Ok" and then "Back to Game". The game will now save all of your replays in a special folder called "replays" in the same place where you installed World of Tanks.
    Then from between the 17th of October and the 20th of October, get in a Tier III tank and get the highest base exp possible.
    Upload the replay to this thread using Wotreplays - the process for uploading your replay there is self explanatory on their website. You then need to take the link from that site and post it in this thread with the following format.
    Your username
    Your base exp score
    Your link to the replay.
    For example:
    iScending
    <replay>
    This format will allow for quick checking and processing of the results.
    Prizes
    1st place: 1500 gold and 1500 World of Warplanes tokens
    2nd place: 1000 gold and 1000 World of Warplanes tokens
    3rd place: 500 gold and 500 World of Warplanes tokens
    And, as usual, the disclaimer:
    Please note that we are not asking you to vote for us in the Golden Joystick competition, all we ask is that you have fun and participate in the competition, regardless of your opinions of the Golden Joystick competition! (however if you would like to vote for us we will be very grateful and you can find the link by clicking on my signature).

9. ufbre

Credit:
    Golden Push - Let's get some XP!
    Golden Push - Let's get some XP! - Regional Contests & Events - World of Tanks official forum

[​IMG]
    Commanders,
    The time is drawing close, the end of the Golden Joystick vote window is near, and to celebrate this monumental event we will do one more contest:
    Get the most XP you can in a Tier 3 tank!
    The Rules
    All matches must be played between the 17of October and the 20th of October 23:59 CEST.
    Bonus exp for premium accounts, first wins of the day, missions, battle heroes medals etc DO NOT COUNT. Only your base exp is used to calculate your score.
    All matches must include a replay hosted on wotreplays. No replay, no entry.
    Players are not allowed to platoon. All matches must be played as a solo player.
    You can enter the contest multiple times, but a single account can win only 1 prize.
    The contest is eligible only for players in the EU region.
    No premium vehicles
    How do I enter?
    First of all, you will need to enable match recording on your client. To record your matches, start the game as normal and the when in-game select "Menu" and then "Settings". Under the "Game" tab please make sure that "Enable Battle Recording" is selected. Click "Ok" and then "Back to Game". The game will now save all of your replays in a special folder called "replays" in the same place where you installed World of Tanks.
    Then from between the 17th of October and the 20th of October, get in a Tier III tank and get the highest base exp possible.
    Upload the replay to this thread using Wotreplays - the process for uploading your replay there is self explanatory on their website. You then need to take the link from that site and post it in this thread with the following format.
    Your username
    Your base exp score
    Your link to the replay.
    For example:
    iScending
    <replay>
    This format will allow for quick checking and processing of the results.
    Prizes
    1st place: 1500 gold and 1500 World of Warplanes tokens
    2nd place: 1000 gold and 1000 World of Warplanes tokens
    3rd place: 500 gold and 500 World of Warplanes tokens
    And, as usual, the disclaimer:
    Please note that we are not asking you to vote for us in the Golden Joystick competition, all we ask is that you have fun and participate in the competition, regardless of your opinions of the Golden Joystick competition! (however if you would like to vote for us we will be very grateful and you can find the link by clicking on my signature).

10. ufbre

Credit:
    [WoT] Making Nasty Things Prettier

Source:OVERLORD'S BLOG

In response to Nasty Little Things post,

the feedback actually appeared to be more applicable for PC WoT than for WoT Blitz, since in the latter we either have done many things differently (aiming, crews, key bindings, interface, etc) or have already accounted for what was suggested (platoon restrictions, MMing spreads, vehicle filters in garage, etc).

So I have forwarded the summary below to Storm for his review, he said it was useful. Probably I can squeeze some more from him in future. Right now it's rather difficult because of the workload related to 0.8.9 (EU and NA) update which is being tested publicly at the moment. By the way how do you like the update so far?

Mechanics

It's really annoying having aimed at a tank far away with no ground behind him and shoot just a split second after the tank disappears and when your gun immediately raises itself making it a definite miss.

Aiming/reticule automatically moves up a bit when I aim at a target far away. Normally you would have to aim higher than the target, because the shell drops while it is in the air. But WoT does this automatically. At first this seems like a good way to help inexperienced players. But in the end it hinders me hitting my targets. When a target is moving and I have to aim in front of it, I would just aim a bit higher to account for shell drop and a bit the the left or right, so the target "drives into the shell".
    But in WoT this happens: As soon as I move my reticule away from the target, to account for it's speed/direction of travel, the automated vertical correction no longer aims at the distance of the target but it aims at whatever I am currently aiming at. If it is a hill, or even the sky, my shot will be too high, or too low, and I can't do anything about it.

Also why are there still no tier limitations on platooning to prevent the Maus + Leichtraktor troll platoons? I can't think of a single reason for not preventing this from being possible.

My biggest bugbear in WoT is that often it's possible to peek over a bit of terrain / round a building in in sniper mode, place the reticle squarely over an enemy tank, (without that red outline showing up, but WHOLE targeting reticle over tank), fire, and just hit the terrain because the collision model doesn't match what's visible.

Also, make it possible for the red highlight around enemy vehicle when you target it, to show up when aiming at the enemy tank across a wreck of a tank. At the moment, for instance, if you aim at enemy tank through a wreck e.g. between wreck's gunbarrel and hull, you have your penetration indicator work, but no red highlight show up.

When in a rush and using hot keys for repair kits and you hit the wrong one you are basically ****ed. You need to move your hand to the ESC key to close it, retype the hotkey to get it right. Very bad.

camera's settings reset after each battle (really senseless feature)

Get rid of the forced f1 help key binding in game. I mean, FFS, who uses the help key after 100, 1000, 10,000 batles? Yet, its FORCED bound to one of the MOST useful F keys. For god sake, allow that F1 key to be rebound to something useful.

Ability to rebind ctrl and alt

AFK tanks and bots.

The existence of premium ammo and the ability to spam it endlessly without any limitations. Every tank is designed and balanced with its armor and penetration of its gun taken into account.

Chat

I would also like a notification if someone adresses me in chat - a ping sound or something. Clanchat, whispers, etc. in battle. Chatlog.

Not being able to private message with those in my clan is annoying. I'm forced to add people already in my clan list, to my friends list, just to send them a message.

For me, lack of any indication in e.g. clan chat, that someone is AFK or in battle, it would be really nice if I could set some infos for their mates (or if I'm in battle, system would set it for me), similar you can do that on communicators like Skype.

Limited ignore list size (256?)

No counter for clan members online

Interface. Lobby

The absence of ping in garage. Not funny when you go to battle with 999 ping.

Plane/Tank viewer. In EVE Online you can see in the market your ship in a 3D fashion (even if it in the game the shape has it no meaning.). As for WOT where shape (slope) has a meaning, it should be in the game. How? To save space add a magnifying glass symbol on the picture of the Tank/Plane details; if you click it a window opens and you can see your plane/tank and can scroll in, look it from all sides.

better indication of an invite or chat request, something should popup in the middle of the screen to get your attention, rather than the button/icon simply glowing.

Transaction logs

Interface. Vehicle Specs

how much HP the turret uprgade adds to the tank is to either buy it and find out or look on youtube at videos of upraded tanks

The horizontal gun velocity is one of the most important stats for an arty.
    You can find that info nowhere ingame.

A warning on light tanks that suddenly get Scout Tiering, as in the Pz38na.

Interface. Platoons

Tank Tier in platoon window. I cannot believe your UI designers missed this out, and we have to rely on a mod such as XVM to show our platoon mates tank tiers (and battle tiers).

Special Battles, Tank Company, Platoon, Training Room interfaces (and possibly Team Battles - have not seen its interface yet). These need to show tank tier, battle tiers.

Tank sorting in TC and CW waiting room. Currently the sort is based on when the player joined the room, which is useless. It means the caller is constantly having to go down the list multiple times making sure there are enough mediums or T57s or whatever for the plan. A simple sort by tank would make this 100x easier.

If anything the platoon/TC should just transfer leadership to the last guy standing in it so he has the option to invite others again instead of making a new group.

Interface. Tank carousel

Why are there still no tier and premium filters in the tank ribbon?

Tank Tier filtering in garage - this is an absolute must, especially if you have a large amount of tanks in your garage.

Option to have few rows of tanks "portraits" instead of big useless tank

Tank Carousel. I want more then Primary markers. Tier, Grinding, Clan Wars, Tank company, and favourites are a must for me. As this list is different for each player, just let us create and name our own filters and select which tanks are in it.

Possibility to sort tanks in any order I want (according to my prefereable order of playing them

Interface. Missions

Very often the missions are simply named mission, There should be a name for every one of them.
    Some missions although have measurable parameters (like damage done, XP earned etc), dont have progress bar attached to them.

Mission after battle interface could be improved so that you do not have to click to every mission to see what they are. 1 line of explanation under the mission name would be enough.

Interface. Battle

Fire notification. Especially a problem on large screen monitors, it should be a great big message in the middle of the screen.

Reload timer. Come on guys, how hard can it actually be if mod developers have implemented this in the various cross hairs for a long time. Minor UI tweak.. major usability improvement.

Interface. Crews

XVM's didn't have a crew transfer/send option and it was torture transferring crews one by one again.

Garage - send entire crew to barracks /pick best crew. Again, we have to wait for XVM to step up and give us a major usability improvement especially when loading a crew into a premium tank.

Crew manipulation. Without XVM's update it is tedious and slow to reuse crew on premium tanks. Send all crew to barracks, use own crew, use best crew, use same type crew.

Option to assign a crewmember to many different tanks at the same time - of course if a specific tanker is in battle in one tank, player is not able to play any other tank where this tanker is assigned. That way I will need absolutely no crewmemeber swapping while using the same crew on premium and normal vehicle.

Misc

Whenever you patch an existing tank you drop all equipment, consumables and stuff from him and you don'T tell us- So we login and play with stock and no modules the first time as you usually don't notice this. MARK THE TANK and force us to check equipment first when you do this. Its rude not doing so.

No automatic server change when joining CW

a checkbox on the login page below the "save password" checkbox labeled "atomatic login"
    the checkbox is greyed out if "save password" is not enabled
    if "save password" and "automatic login" is enabled the client will go directly into the garage if the player presses "play" in the launcher or launches worldoftanks.exe directly
    to disable auto login, change the user or change the server the player has to "disconnect from server" form the game menu

Posted by Overlord

11. ufbre

Credit:
    [WoT] Making Nasty Things Prettier

Source:OVERLORD'S BLOG

In response to Nasty Little Things post,

the feedback actually appeared to be more applicable for PC WoT than for WoT Blitz, since in the latter we either have done many things differently (aiming, crews, key bindings, interface, etc) or have already accounted for what was suggested (platoon restrictions, MMing spreads, vehicle filters in garage, etc).

So I have forwarded the summary below to Storm for his review, he said it was useful. Probably I can squeeze some more from him in future. Right now it's rather difficult because of the workload related to 0.8.9 (EU and NA) update which is being tested publicly at the moment. By the way how do you like the update so far?

Mechanics

It's really annoying having aimed at a tank far away with no ground behind him and shoot just a split second after the tank disappears and when your gun immediately raises itself making it a definite miss.

Aiming/reticule automatically moves up a bit when I aim at a target far away. Normally you would have to aim higher than the target, because the shell drops while it is in the air. But WoT does this automatically. At first this seems like a good way to help inexperienced players. But in the end it hinders me hitting my targets. When a target is moving and I have to aim in front of it, I would just aim a bit higher to account for shell drop and a bit the the left or right, so the target "drives into the shell".
    But in WoT this happens: As soon as I move my reticule away from the target, to account for it's speed/direction of travel, the automated vertical correction no longer aims at the distance of the target but it aims at whatever I am currently aiming at. If it is a hill, or even the sky, my shot will be too high, or too low, and I can't do anything about it.

Also why are there still no tier limitations on platooning to prevent the Maus + Leichtraktor troll platoons? I can't think of a single reason for not preventing this from being possible.

My biggest bugbear in WoT is that often it's possible to peek over a bit of terrain / round a building in in sniper mode, place the reticle squarely over an enemy tank, (without that red outline showing up, but WHOLE targeting reticle over tank), fire, and just hit the terrain because the collision model doesn't match what's visible.

Also, make it possible for the red highlight around enemy vehicle when you target it, to show up when aiming at the enemy tank across a wreck of a tank. At the moment, for instance, if you aim at enemy tank through a wreck e.g. between wreck's gunbarrel and hull, you have your penetration indicator work, but no red highlight show up.

When in a rush and using hot keys for repair kits and you hit the wrong one you are basically ****ed. You need to move your hand to the ESC key to close it, retype the hotkey to get it right. Very bad.

camera's settings reset after each battle (really senseless feature)

Get rid of the forced f1 help key binding in game. I mean, FFS, who uses the help key after 100, 1000, 10,000 batles? Yet, its FORCED bound to one of the MOST useful F keys. For god sake, allow that F1 key to be rebound to something useful.

Ability to rebind ctrl and alt

AFK tanks and bots.

The existence of premium ammo and the ability to spam it endlessly without any limitations. Every tank is designed and balanced with its armor and penetration of its gun taken into account.

Chat

I would also like a notification if someone adresses me in chat - a ping sound or something. Clanchat, whispers, etc. in battle. Chatlog.

Not being able to private message with those in my clan is annoying. I'm forced to add people already in my clan list, to my friends list, just to send them a message.

For me, lack of any indication in e.g. clan chat, that someone is AFK or in battle, it would be really nice if I could set some infos for their mates (or if I'm in battle, system would set it for me), similar you can do that on communicators like Skype.

Limited ignore list size (256?)

No counter for clan members online

Interface. Lobby

The absence of ping in garage. Not funny when you go to battle with 999 ping.

Plane/Tank viewer. In EVE Online you can see in the market your ship in a 3D fashion (even if it in the game the shape has it no meaning.). As for WOT where shape (slope) has a meaning, it should be in the game. How? To save space add a magnifying glass symbol on the picture of the Tank/Plane details; if you click it a window opens and you can see your plane/tank and can scroll in, look it from all sides.

better indication of an invite or chat request, something should popup in the middle of the screen to get your attention, rather than the button/icon simply glowing.

Transaction logs

Interface. Vehicle Specs

how much HP the turret uprgade adds to the tank is to either buy it and find out or look on youtube at videos of upraded tanks

The horizontal gun velocity is one of the most important stats for an arty.
    You can find that info nowhere ingame.

A warning on light tanks that suddenly get Scout Tiering, as in the Pz38na.

Interface. Platoons

Tank Tier in platoon window. I cannot believe your UI designers missed this out, and we have to rely on a mod such as XVM to show our platoon mates tank tiers (and battle tiers).

Special Battles, Tank Company, Platoon, Training Room interfaces (and possibly Team Battles - have not seen its interface yet). These need to show tank tier, battle tiers.

Tank sorting in TC and CW waiting room. Currently the sort is based on when the player joined the room, which is useless. It means the caller is constantly having to go down the list multiple times making sure there are enough mediums or T57s or whatever for the plan. A simple sort by tank would make this 100x easier.

If anything the platoon/TC should just transfer leadership to the last guy standing in it so he has the option to invite others again instead of making a new group.

Interface. Tank carousel

Why are there still no tier and premium filters in the tank ribbon?

Tank Tier filtering in garage - this is an absolute must, especially if you have a large amount of tanks in your garage.

Option to have few rows of tanks "portraits" instead of big useless tank

Tank Carousel. I want more then Primary markers. Tier, Grinding, Clan Wars, Tank company, and favourites are a must for me. As this list is different for each player, just let us create and name our own filters and select which tanks are in it.

Possibility to sort tanks in any order I want (according to my prefereable order of playing them

Interface. Missions

Very often the missions are simply named mission, There should be a name for every one of them.
    Some missions although have measurable parameters (like damage done, XP earned etc), dont have progress bar attached to them.

Mission after battle interface could be improved so that you do not have to click to every mission to see what they are. 1 line of explanation under the mission name would be enough.

Interface. Battle

Fire notification. Especially a problem on large screen monitors, it should be a great big message in the middle of the screen.

Reload timer. Come on guys, how hard can it actually be if mod developers have implemented this in the various cross hairs for a long time. Minor UI tweak.. major usability improvement.

Interface. Crews

XVM's didn't have a crew transfer/send option and it was torture transferring crews one by one again.

Garage - send entire crew to barracks /pick best crew. Again, we have to wait for XVM to step up and give us a major usability improvement especially when loading a crew into a premium tank.

Crew manipulation. Without XVM's update it is tedious and slow to reuse crew on premium tanks. Send all crew to barracks, use own crew, use best crew, use same type crew.

Option to assign a crewmember to many different tanks at the same time - of course if a specific tanker is in battle in one tank, player is not able to play any other tank where this tanker is assigned. That way I will need absolutely no crewmemeber swapping while using the same crew on premium and normal vehicle.

Misc

Whenever you patch an existing tank you drop all equipment, consumables and stuff from him and you don'T tell us- So we login and play with stock and no modules the first time as you usually don't notice this. MARK THE TANK and force us to check equipment first when you do this. Its rude not doing so.

No automatic server change when joining CW

a checkbox on the login page below the "save password" checkbox labeled "atomatic login"
    the checkbox is greyed out if "save password" is not enabled
    if "save password" and "automatic login" is enabled the client will go directly into the garage if the player presses "play" in the launcher or launches worldoftanks.exe directly
    to disable auto login, change the user or change the server the player has to "disconnect from server" form the game menu

Posted by Overlord

12. ufbre

Credit:
    wellcome to GO :)
    try WORLD of TANKS :)
    very very good game :)

13. ufbre

Credit:
    wellcome to GO :)
    try WORLD of TANKS :)
    very very good game :)

14. ufbre

Credit:
    How can I get a premium tank back which I have sold? :)

Every player should always keep in mind that their account is their responsibility. To sell a tank you have to confirm the action via the pop up window. However some situations can create accidents, such as similar tank names. We understand how inconvenient some situations can be and are always working to provide you with the best service possible.

We can offer our players an exceptional one time restoration of a sold premium tank. We can only restore one premium tank per account and only perform this action once. You will need to have an available garage slot and the tanks cost in credits. We will verify that you had and sold the tank to then remove the credits and add the tank to your garage. Please note that you will receive a new tank, so you will not get your old crew, equipment and/or camouflage of your original tank.

If you wish to use this opportunity, please contact our Customer Service team.https://support.worldoftanks.eu/Tickets/Submit

Please state the exact name of the tank and that you wish a restore and the approximate date you sold it. If the tank does not come up in your data, then a restore will not be possible.

It is important to note that this is a one time only restoration for Premium tanks. This means if you have sold a premium tank in error it can be replaced but only once. If you have deleted multiple premium tanks only one can be restored.

15. ufbre

Credit:
    How can I get a premium tank back which I have sold? :)

Every player should always keep in mind that their account is their responsibility. To sell a tank you have to confirm the action via the pop up window. However some situations can create accidents, such as similar tank names. We understand how inconvenient some situations can be and are always working to provide you with the best service possible.

We can offer our players an exceptional one time restoration of a sold premium tank. We can only restore one premium tank per account and only perform this action once. You will need to have an available garage slot and the tanks cost in credits. We will verify that you had and sold the tank to then remove the credits and add the tank to your garage. Please note that you will receive a new tank, so you will not get your old crew, equipment and/or camouflage of your original tank.

If you wish to use this opportunity, please contact our Customer Service team.https://support.worldoftanks.eu/Tickets/Submit

Please state the exact name of the tank and that you wish a restore and the approximate date you sold it. If the tank does not come up in your data, then a restore will not be possible.

It is important to note that this is a one time only restoration for Premium tanks. This means if you have sold a premium tank in error it can be replaced but only once. If you have deleted multiple premium tanks only one can be restored.

16. ufbre

Credit:
    How does the in-game Automated system for Team Killing work?

World of Tanks has implemented an automated system to accurately track the damage and destruction caused by allied vehicles – i.e. vehicles on your team. All friendly fire activities will be logged automatically by the system and do not require reporting.

How does this system work?

Friendly fire by any player is tracked both for the amount of damage caused as well as the frequency of incidents over a given period of time. Penalties for excessive friendly fire that is clearly not inflicted accidently are issued automatically to an account with its severity determined by the above mentioned factors.

As friendly fire can be inflicted accidently, no immediate action will be taken but frequent violators of the friendly fire rule are being penalised and sanctioned according to our policy.

What happens if I killed someone by accident?

Damage caused accidentally to an allied vehicle will be penalized usually through the deduction of credits. Excessively or intentionally causing friendly fire damage can result in a suspension or in severe or repeat cases closure of the game account.

Friendly fire attacks, accidental or intentional are violating the game rules and compensations for lost experience, credits or game time cannot be considered.

How can I spot a team killer in-game?

If a player kills an allied vehicle, his kill counter will be decreased by one for every friendly vehicle destroyed. This can cause the kill count to go into negative numbers given the player has killed more allied vehicles than enemy vehicles.

The system will additionally flag players who have destroyed several allied vehicles over a number of games. The name of such a player will appear blue in your team list. If a player on your team appears as blue – and only then – everyone on your team can attack and destroy that player’s vehicle without a penalty. (Please note that while you are not penalized for destroying a blue allied vehicle, you also don’t get any credit for doing so – it is basically neutral – however, your counter will still be decreased by one for every allied vehicle destroyed (blue or not)).

Are there any exceptions?

The following cases are not classed as team damage:

Self-destruction
    Damaging or destroying a vehicle of player with a blue name (see above).
    Damaging a player in your own platoon or tank company. Since tank companies and platoons are not joined randomly, team damage caused within them needs to be resolved within the group itself. Customer Service cannot assist with disputes in these cases.
    Any friendly fire damage done in the training room.

17. ufbre

Credit:
    How does the in-game Automated system for Team Killing work?

World of Tanks has implemented an automated system to accurately track the damage and destruction caused by allied vehicles – i.e. vehicles on your team. All friendly fire activities will be logged automatically by the system and do not require reporting.

How does this system work?

Friendly fire by any player is tracked both for the amount of damage caused as well as the frequency of incidents over a given period of time. Penalties for excessive friendly fire that is clearly not inflicted accidently are issued automatically to an account with its severity determined by the above mentioned factors.

As friendly fire can be inflicted accidently, no immediate action will be taken but frequent violators of the friendly fire rule are being penalised and sanctioned according to our policy.

What happens if I killed someone by accident?

Damage caused accidentally to an allied vehicle will be penalized usually through the deduction of credits. Excessively or intentionally causing friendly fire damage can result in a suspension or in severe or repeat cases closure of the game account.

Friendly fire attacks, accidental or intentional are violating the game rules and compensations for lost experience, credits or game time cannot be considered.

How can I spot a team killer in-game?

If a player kills an allied vehicle, his kill counter will be decreased by one for every friendly vehicle destroyed. This can cause the kill count to go into negative numbers given the player has killed more allied vehicles than enemy vehicles.

The system will additionally flag players who have destroyed several allied vehicles over a number of games. The name of such a player will appear blue in your team list. If a player on your team appears as blue – and only then – everyone on your team can attack and destroy that player’s vehicle without a penalty. (Please note that while you are not penalized for destroying a blue allied vehicle, you also don’t get any credit for doing so – it is basically neutral – however, your counter will still be decreased by one for every allied vehicle destroyed (blue or not)).

Are there any exceptions?

The following cases are not classed as team damage:

Self-destruction
    Damaging or destroying a vehicle of player with a blue name (see above).
    Damaging a player in your own platoon or tank company. Since tank companies and platoons are not joined randomly, team damage caused within them needs to be resolved within the group itself. Customer Service cannot assist with disputes in these cases.
    Any friendly fire damage done in the training room.

18. ufbre

Credit:
    Project World of Warships!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    World of Warships - Free Online Battleship Game With Navy Warships
    World of Warships official forum
    World of Warships brings to you the largest sea battles of the first half on the 20th Century. This new online MMO will put you at the helm of several warships ranging from light cruisers to giant sea-faring juggernauts.

Learn the strategies and tactic subtleties of war at sea to achieve victory. Broadsiding, flanking attacks, one on one duel – Each battle is different and has its own rewards.

Expect a large array of warships to be implemented; Aircraft Carriers –providing air support, Battleships and Battle Cruisers – their firepower will instill fear into your enemies, Light cruisers and Fast Destroyers – their flank speed will make them deadly in numbers.

A huge fleet of warships
    http://worldofwarships.eu/media/wbs_video.webm
    Every class and every ship will have its own unique set of strengths and weaknesses. The combinations of speed, armor, firepower, range, and other characteristics combine together and create ships with their own personality. The nimble Destroyer will be able to tear almost any opponent apart while out-maneuvering him, while one burst from a Battle Cruiser will severely damage, if not sink a warship. The Aircraft Carriers can have several decks to launch their aircraft from and they will enjoy a certain level of self-protection while they take on their main role of support ship to their Battle-Group. Remember that only while working together as a team you will achieve victory!

A variety of battle locations

Test your skills on different maps that portray various locations offering changing weather conditions that will challenge your sailing and tactical skills to the limit. You will travel from Europe to the shores of the Pacific Ocean’s archipelago.

World of Warships is currently in Pre-Alpha status.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  19. ufbre

Credit:
    Project World of Warships!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    World of Warships - Free Online Battleship Game With Navy Warships
    World of Warships official forum
    World of Warships brings to you the largest sea battles of the first half on the 20th Century. This new online MMO will put you at the helm of several warships ranging from light cruisers to giant sea-faring juggernauts.

Learn the strategies and tactic subtleties of war at sea to achieve victory. Broadsiding, flanking attacks, one on one duel – Each battle is different and has its own rewards.

Expect a large array of warships to be implemented; Aircraft Carriers –providing air support, Battleships and Battle Cruisers – their firepower will instill fear into your enemies, Light cruisers and Fast Destroyers – their flank speed will make them deadly in numbers.

A huge fleet of warships
    http://worldofwarships.eu/media/wbs_video.webm
    Every class and every ship will have its own unique set of strengths and weaknesses. The combinations of speed, armor, firepower, range, and other characteristics combine together and create ships with their own personality. The nimble Destroyer will be able to tear almost any opponent apart while out-maneuvering him, while one burst from a Battle Cruiser will severely damage, if not sink a warship. The Aircraft Carriers can have several decks to launch their aircraft from and they will enjoy a certain level of self-protection while they take on their main role of support ship to their Battle-Group. Remember that only while working together as a team you will achieve victory!

A variety of battle locations

Test your skills on different maps that portray various locations offering changing weather conditions that will challenge your sailing and tactical skills to the limit. You will travel from Europe to the shores of the Pacific Ocean’s archipelago.

World of Warships is currently in Pre-Alpha status.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  20. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah i know, that is why i prolong that test. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.