1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noche

Noche Don't feed the troll! Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    D'aww, Adrian. :3 Missed y'all too.

2. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Now I got -7563 somehow o_O I should have about 2k left T_T

3. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Second Campaign: Rules and Regulations
    Second Campaign: Rules and Regulations | Clan Wars | World of Tanks
    [​IMG]
    1. General regulations of Second Campaign.
    1.1. Second Campaign on the Global Map will start on November 5th and will consist of three stages:

‘Revolution epoch’. Battles are performed on vehicles up to Tier VI.
    ‘Train Robbery’. Battles are performed on vehicles up to Tier VIII.
    ‘Gold Rush’. Battles are performed on vehicles up to Tier X.
    1.2. Any clan can take part in the Second Campaign. It can be registered before or during the Campaign itself.

1.3.Participation in the Campaign is not obligatory. Any clan can join the struggle or leave it at any moment.

1.4. Before the Second Campaign starts, both maps will be fully wiped.

1.5. Within the Second Campaign, competition will take place not only between clans but also between individual players. Clans will receive Victory Points for their accomplishments, while players will earn Fame Points. A detailed description of Victory Points, Fame Points and the Campaign goals for which they are received, are described in the second paragraph of these regulations.

1.6. Victory Points and Fame Points received during the Second Campaign won’t be converted into gold.

1.7.During the Second Campaign, province income will be standard and won’t change.

1.8. During the Second Campaign, the ‘Tank Locking’ function will be disabled.

1.9. All participants in the Second Campaign, as well as participants in separate stages, will be awarded with ribbons and medals.

1.10. For victory in separate stages, the whole Campaign and successful mission accomplishments, clans will be awarded with unique medals and in-game gold. The main prize of the Second Campaign is a special VK 72.01 tank. Detailed achievement descriptions are available in the third paragraph of these regulations.

VK 72.01(K)

1.11. In the case of questionable situations (complaints, technical issues etc.), the Administration reserves the right to request replays, screenshots or any other information related to the situation. In the event that none of the aforementioned data is provided, the Administration reserves the right to make a decision based on their own judgment.

2. Missions in the Second Campaign, Victory Points and Fame Points.
    2.1.. Missions in the Second Campaign are divided into four types:

Main Stage goals. These can be completed during a specific stage of the Second Campaign. Reward: Victory Points.
    Additional Stage tasks. These can be completed during a specific stage of the Second Campaign. Reward: increase of individual Fame Points.
    Special tasks. These can be completed during a specific stage of the Second Campaign. Reward: unique medals.
    Special tasks of the Second Campaign. These can be completed during the whole Second Campaign. Reward: Fame Points and medals.
    2.2. Victory Points. These are given to clans for completing main stage goals. Stage and Campaign winners are determined by the largest amount of Victory Points received during the respective periods.

2.3. There can be more than one winner of the Second Campaign, in the case of a draw.

2.4. Rules for awarding players with Fame Points during the Second Campaign.

Fame Points are given to clan players (as individuals) for participation in battles.
    The basic amount of Fame Points is equal to the sum of a battle participant’s basic experience (without bonuses for Premium account, specials or daily first victory rate) divided by 15.
    Participating in battles for provinces (aside from revolts and landing tournaments) provides players with Fame Points at x5 rate.
    Participating in battle for revolts and landing provinces provides players with x1 rate for Victory Points, aside from final battles with province owners. Those battles have x5 rate for Fame Points.
    By completing special and additional missions, as well as Second Campaign goals, players can increase the amount of Fame Points received.
    The final amount of Fame Points received is determined after an increase of the standard amount on all additional rates. A detailed description of coefficients can be found in the description of each specific stage.
    Fame Points that were received by players for completing special landing quests will be added with one-time crediting after the end of the Second Campaign.
    Click here to read the regulations on the crediting of Victory Points and Fame Points

3. Main rewards during the Second Campaign on the Global Map.
    3.1. All players of the clan that received the largest amount of Victory Points in the Second Campaign will receive a 1st class ‘Triumphator’ medal.

3.2. All players of the clan that received the second largest amount of Victory Points in the Second Campaign will receive a 2nd class ‘Triumphator’ medal.

3.3. All players of the clan that received the third largest amount of Victory Points in the Second Campaign will receive a 3rd class ‘Triumphator’ medal.

Medals are added to all players of the clan who have member status by the end of the Second Campaign.
    3.4. All players who have fought at least one battle on the Global Map in all three stages of the Second Campaign will receive a ‘2nd Campaign Competitor’ ribbon.

3.5. Players who have placed in the top 10,000, based on the amount of Fame Points received, will be rewarded with the special VK 72.01 tank. Tank crediting will be performed after finalisation of the Second Campaign results.

3.6. The Top 30 clans that have taken part in the Campaign will receive in-game gold as follows:

1st place — 1,000,000 to the clan treasury.
    2nd place — 500,000 to the clan treasury.
    3rd place — 300,000 to the clan treasury.
    4th-30th place — 100,000 to the clan treasury.
    4. Special medals during the Second Campaign on the Global Map
    4.1. 'Victor’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal:

'Victor’ medal IV class

'Victor’ medal III class

'Victor’ medal II class

'Victor’ medal I class

IV class. Win 5-9 battles during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Win 10-24 battles during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Win 25-49 battles during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Win 50 or more battles during the Second Campaign.
    4.2. ‘Unstoppable’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal:

‘Unstoppable’ medal IV class

‘Unstoppable’ medal III class

‘Unstoppable’ medal II class

‘Unstoppable’ medal I class

IV class. Win 5-9 battles in a row during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Win 10-14 battles in a row during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Win 15-19 battles in a row during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Win 20 or more battles in a row during the Second Campaign.
    Important! Technical defeat or leaving the clan will not break the series.
    4.3.. ‘Amphibious Assault’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

‘Amphibious Assault’ IV class

‘Amphibious Assault’ III class

‘Amphibious Assault’ II class

‘Amphibious Assault’ I class

IV class. Conquer 5-9 landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Conquer 10-19 landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Conquer 20-29 landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Conquer 30 or more landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    Important! A clan can conquer the same province multiple times.
    4.4.'Rebel' medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Rebel' IV class

'Rebel' III class

'Rebel' II class

'Rebel' I class

IV class. Conquer 5-9 revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Conquer 10-19 revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Conquer 20-29 revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Conquer 30 or more revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    Important! A clan can conquer the same province multiple times.
    4.5. 'Coastal defence' medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Coastal defence' IV class

'Coastal defence' III class

'Coastal defence' II class

'Coastal defence' I class

IV class. Protect 5-9 landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Protect 10-19 landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Protect 20-29 landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Protect 30 or more landing provinces during the Second Campaign.
    Important! A clan can defend the same province multiple times.
    4.6. ‘Dictator’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Dictator' IV class

'Dictator' III class

'Dictator' II class

'Dictator' I class

IV class. Protect 5-9 revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Protect 10-19 revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Protect 20-29 revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Protect 30 or more revolting provinces during the Second Campaign.
    Important! A clan can defend the same province multiple times.
    4.7.‘Breakthrough’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Breakthrough' IV class

'Breakthrough' III class

'Breakthrough' II class

'Breakthrough' I class

IV class. Destroy 1-4 enemy HQs during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Destroy 5-9 enemy HQs during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Destroy 10-14 enemy HQs during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Destroy 15 or more enemy HQs during the Second Campaign.
    Important! A clan can destroy the HQ of the same rival multiple times.
    4.8. ‘Last Stand’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

Last Stand' IV class

'Last Stand' III class

'Last Stand' II class

'Last Stand' I class

IV class. Defend HQ 1-4 times during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Defend HQ 5-9 times during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Defend HQ 10-14 times during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Defend HQ 15 or more times during the Second Campaign.
    4.9. ‘Masters of landing’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Masters of landing' IV class

'Masters of landing' III class

'Masters of landing' II class

'Masters of landing' I class

IV class. Conquer 2 landing provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Conquer 3 landing provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Conquer 4 landing provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Conquer 5 or more landing provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    4.10. ‘Revolutionary’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Revolutionary' IV class

'Revolutionary' III class

'Revolutionary' II class

'Revolutionary' I class

IV class. Conquer 2 revolting provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Conquer 3 revolting provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Conquer 4 revolting provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Conquer 5 or more revolting provinces within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    4.11. ‘Freebooter’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Freebooter' IV class

'Freebooter' III class

'Freebooter' II class

'Freebooter' I class

IV class. Pillage 5-9 provinces during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Pillage 10-14 provinces during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Pillage 15-19 provinces during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Pillage 20 or more provinces during the Second Campaign.
    4.12. ‘Warrior’ medal. Has four classes. The following conditions that must be met in order to receive the medal.

'Warrior' IV class

'Warrior' III class

'Warrior' II class

'Warrior' I class

IV class. Win 4-5 battles within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    III class. Win 6-7 battles within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    II class. Win 8-9 battles within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    I class. Win 10 or more battles within 24 hours during the Second Campaign.
    Important! Technical victories are not counted. In the case of battle for landing or revolting provinces, only final battles with a province owner count towards the medal.
    4.13. 'Stormbringer' medal. Is given to the clan that has conquered the largest amount of landing provinces or revolting provinces during the Second Campaign. All clan members who are in the clan by the end of the Second Campaign will be awarded with 60,000 additional Fame Points.

4.14. ‘Unrivaled’ medal. Is given to the clan that has achieved the longest victory series during the whole of the Second Campaign. All clan members who are in the clan by the end of the Second Campaign will be awarded with 100,000 additional Fame Points.

Important! In order to receive any of the aforementioned medals, players must be in the clan that earned the medal by the end of the Second Campaign.
    5. Special landing zone missions during the Second Campaign
    5.1. During the Second Campaign, clans will have the opportunity to participate in landing missions. In order to complete such a mission, a clan will have to land on a certain province and move its HQ to another province. For accomplishing this task, clan players will receive Fame Points.

5.2. The route for moving the HQ is determined by the clan itself. The main condition is to start and end the route in the respective provinces, which are listed below.

5.3. If, during the route, the clan HQ was removed from the Global Map, the landing zone quest must be restarted.

5.4. A Clan can complete each landing mission only once. The same landing missions can be completed by different clans.

5.5. List of missions and rewards for their completion:

Northern Europe

Landing province

Destination province

Provinces to pass

Reward in Fame Points

Crimea

Kiev Region

Courland

Minsk Region

Netherlands

Brandenburg

Jutland

Stockholm

Republic of Ireland

Central England

Troms

Norrbotten

Mediterranean

Landing province

Destination province

Provinces to pass

Reward in Fame Points

Cyprus

Israel

South Aegean

Thrace

Portugal

Castile and León

Sicily

Sardinia

Canary Islands

Dakhla

West Africa

Landing province

Destination province

Provinces to pass

Reward in Fame Points

Lagunes

Western Ghana

ATTENTION! Fame Points will be credited after the end of the Second Campaign on the Global Map. All players who are in the mission-accomplishing clan by the end of the Second Campaign will receive the reward.

4. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  5. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  6. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
  7. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
  8. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Thats what it seems. I have gone 1 on 1 a couple times with my Pershing and won when it was Tier 9. And Pershing isnt that great...

9. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Thats what it seems. I have gone 1 on 1 a couple times with my Pershing and won when it was Tier 9. And Pershing isnt that great...

10. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    I do seem to see the E100 more often then I would think.

11. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  12. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    Tankers,

As this month is coming to an end, perhaps it would be a good idea to treat yourself with a little gift to start November off with a smile? This week we have prepared something for everyone – regardless of whether you’re progress-oriented or a tank collector, you will definitely find an offer to suit you:

The list opens with the well-known and much appreciated Fort Knox Bundle – 15,000 gold and 10,000,000 credits in one big fat package! Please note that the credit conversion is much more profitable in this package, with a conversion rate of 666 credits for 1 gold, instead of 400 credits for 1 gold! So, don’t hang about and grab yourself a bargain!

Tank lovers will have two packages to choose from. The first one is the Big Brother package containing the swift and deadly German tank destroyer, E 25. This offer comes along with a garage slot to store the vehicle, and 3 days Premium as a free bonus!

The second tank package is the Little Brother – we don’t want to set the family apart after all. This offer will give you the powerful German tank destroyer, Dicker Max, one garage slot and 30 days of Premium account.

Need only your monthly fix of goodies? No problem – you can always go for the Offer of the Month. 30 days of Premium account, 3,500 gold and 100,000 credits as free pocket money is more than enough to make the upcoming month a pleasant one.
    Finally, if you just want some Quality Time, we have just the thing! This package consists of 30 days of premium, exactly what you need to get the most out of World of Tanks for a month!

These offers will be available in the Gift Shop from Friday 25th October 07:10 CEST (GMT +2) until Friday 1st November 06:00 CET (GMT +1):

Package Name

Contents

Price

Fort Knox Bundle

99.95 Euro

Big Brother
    E 25, Tier VII German Tank Destroyer
    1 Garage Slot
    Premium Account: 3 days (free!)

24.99 Euro

Little Brother
    Dicker Max, Tier VI German Tank Destroyer
    1 Garage Slot
    Premium Account: 30 days

19.98 Euro

Offer of the Month
    100,000 (free!)

19.99 Euro

Quality Time

9.95 Euro

The offer follows with two special premium time packages – this week we will be offering the 360 Days Premium and 180 Days Premium packages with a 10% discount! If you’re thinking on extending your premium account – or getting one – now is the perfect time to do it!

Additionally, these offers will be available in the Gift Shop from Saturday 26th October 07:10 CEST (GMT +2) until Tuesday 29th October 06:00 CET (GMT +1).

Package Name

Contents

Price

360 Days Premium
    Premium Account: 360 days

74.39 Euro

180 Days Premium
    Premium Account: 180 days

44.09 Euro

Premium Account

A premium account allowes to to earn more credits and experience per battle so that you can progress more quickly in the game. All the information about the advantages of a premium account can be found in our guide.

E 25

This vehicle may look innocent but don’t let that fool you – the E-25 tank destroyer is a formidable opponent on the battlefield. Sporting an exceptionally high camouflage value, the E-25 is very difficult to spot. It is also very fast and mobile, therefore it can be used as both a passive scout and a sniper. Don't rely on the alpha damage of the gun; however the outstanding rate of fire will turn your opponent to Swiss cheese before they will even see you!

Dicker Max

This is a German Tier VI Premium Tank Destroyer. This unique vehicle bears many similarities to the German Tier III Tank Destroyer, Marder II. It is equipped with a gun capable of dealing great amounts of damage and is characterised by an outstanding depression angle. As a result, the Dicker Max is a perfect machine for using ‘hull-down’ tactics. Bear in mind that this vehicle has poor armour and an open top which makes it very vulnerable against HE shells and artillery fire. As long as you remain hidden, you will pose a serious threat to your enemies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also enjoy new packages which will be valid until the release of World of Tanks version 8.9!

Name

Contents

Price

Orient Express
    112, Chinese Tier VIII heavy tank
    1 Garage Slot

44.50 Euro

Passion Wagon
    T-34-3, Chinese Tier VIII medium tank
    1 Garage Slot

40.00 Euro

If you’re into heavy beasts, the 112 will be a great tool for you. At first glance it may seem not to be too well armoured, but thanks to the slope of the frontal plate, it is really effective in combat. Jump into this brand new tank and rain destruction upon the enemy team.

T-34-3

This Chinese medium tank is a real beast in it’s class. It is really similar to the famous Type 59 medium tank and will most likely be a great purchase for any medium tank lovers. Enjoy the hell on wheels coming in straight from the Far East!

As well as these temporary offers, don’t forget the permanent ones! You can always find the following packages in the Gift Shop, regardless of any other offer.

Name

Contents

Price

Löwe
    Löwe, German Tier VIII heavy tank
    1 Garage Slot

43.95 Euro

FCM 50 t
    FCM 50 t, French Premium Tier VIII Heavy Tank
    1 Garage Slot
    43.95 Euro

IS-6
    IS-6, Soviet Tier VIII heavy tank
    1 Garage Slot

43.99 Euro

5,500 Gold

19.95 Euro

2,500 Gold

9.95 Euro

Löwe

This premium tank is one of the most commonly spotted premium vehicles in game. The Lowe is a German tier VIII heavy tank. It is equipped with a 10.5 cm KwK 46 L/70 gun and is one of the best killing machines on the World of Tanks battlefields. The Lowe is also one of the best credit making tanks in the game and is an essential addition to the garage for every tank collector.

IS-6

The IS-6 is a Soviet tier VIII heavy tank. The armour on the tank is relatively thin but it is very well sloped, giving a good defensive capability. The tank is equipped with the 122 mm D-30 gun. This has a relatively low penetration, so you will need to adjust your tactics and aim for enemy weak spots, but the gun is capable of delivering a lot of damage with a good rate of fire.

FCM 50 t

This vehicle is a Premium Tier VIII French heavy tank. Even though it is classified as heavy, the playstyle of this vehicle is closer to that of a medium tank. Whilst it is lightly armoured, the FCM 50 t is quite fast, very mobile, and armed with the very reliable 90mm DCA-45 gun. If you like to play as support and excel at sneaky flanking and peek-a-boo tactics, the FCM 50t will be your new best friend!

Pick the package which suits you best!

Late October in the Gift Shop | General News | World of Tanks

13. PolanWalker

Credit:
    This weekend we look back in time to the Second Battle of El Alamein and the operation that kicked it off – Operation Lightfoot! While learning all about this battle that changed the direction of the war in Africa, you can enjoy the following in-game bonuses:

Double Crew Experience

All of your tankers will improve their skills at twice the usual rate.

50% discount and 50% increased income on the following vehicles:

V Crusader

V Pz.Kpfw. IV

IV Matilda

IV Pz.Kpfw. III

10% Discount on long-term Premium Accounts

When buying enough time for half a year or a whole year, you will pay 10% less gold!

Mission: Sand Beneath My Treads

Goal

Win a battle on one of these desert maps: Airfield, El Halluf, Sand River

Reward

20% additional experience

Restrictions

Random battles only. This mission can be repeated each time you play on a desert map.

These bonuses will be available from Saturday 26th October 07:10 CEST (GMT +2) until Tuesday 29th October 06:00 CET.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation Lightfoot

By the summer of 1942, the war wasn’t going well for the Allies. The Germans were in control of most of Europe and were pushing forwards into Russia. In Africa, things weren’t going much better. The Afrika Korps, under the command of the renowned Field Marshal Rommel, were pushing steadily forward towards the Suez Canal. The Allies realised it was essential to keep hold of the Suez Canal or face their supply routes being cut off almost completely.

El Alamein was to be the location of the desperate last stand for the Allies. The town was placed on a bottleneck between the Mediterranean Sea to the north and an expanse of desert to the south. During the First Battle of El Alamein, the Allies were on the defensive. For the Second Battle, they went on the offensive.

The numbers favoured the Allies, who had nearly 200,000 men and 1,000 tanks – more or less double the German numbers. The Allied tanks also included 300 of the new Shermans. However, between the Allies and the Axis forces lay a vast spread of landmines. Known as the ‘Devil’s Garden’, this field was a formidable defence. While the mines were there, no progress could be made.

The Allied commander was Bernard Montgomery and he devised Operation Lightfoot in order to clear a path through the mines. This began on October 26th 1942, and the clue was in the name – infantry on foot went ahead as they were too light to trigger the anti-vehicle mines. They were equipped with powerful mine detectors, the design of which had recently been gifted to the British Army by the Polish engineer Jozef Kosacki. When a mine was found, engineers would remove it – a dangerous task, as many of the mines were linked to other mines with wires (meaning if one was set off, others would detonate as well). The aim was to cut a path just wide enough for the Allied tanks to pass through in single file. It was an ambitious plan – the tanks would have to pass through five miles (eight kilometres) of the minefield, and it all had to be done in one night!

Sadly, it ultimately failed. While moving in single file through the minefield, the Allied tanks were easy targets for the German defenders and one stalled tank held up all the others behind it. It proved impossible to move all the tanks through in a single night, and the Allied forces were forced to dig in and fight from where they were.

Although things didn’t go as planned for the Allies, Operation Lightfoot was the beginning of the end for the Afrika Korps. Just a few days later on November 2nd, Rommel conceded defeat and retreated.

Want more bonuses? Check out the other specials that are currently running:

Top of the Tree

Enjoy discounts and additional credits on the mighty AMX 50 B and more.

October Missions

Prove you are the best commander by completing the missions to earn rewards.

Interactive Special

Find out which tank branch will feature in this week’s random draw!

Get your tanks and draw lines in the sand.

Special: Operation Lightfoot | Announcements | World of Tanks

14. PolanWalker

Credit:
    We are also talking about non dmg HE explosions? Coz they happens really often.

15. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Now I need only 5: 4 british arty and Ob. 263

16. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Or that zis-30 :D Could be really nice TD :D

17. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Or that zis-30 :D Could be really nice TD :D

18. PolanWalker

Credit:
    I have enought credits to do that every day. I would rather kill my self then give enemie a frag.

19. PolanWalker

Credit:
    I have enought credits to do that every day. I would rather kill my self then give enemie a frag.

20. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Lor wasnt so epic but its good tank when you know how to play it :D You can win with every 8 tier and most of 9 :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.