1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah guess not. I was wrong there

2. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah I got you Hawx, soft objects have saved me a bunch too

3. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I dont know that,but i think there are the same

4. ufbre

Credit:
  5. ufbre

Credit:
  6. ufbre

Credit:
    Welcome to GameOgre

7. ufbre

Credit:
    Virtua Tennis 4 for me

8. ufbre

Credit:
    Virtua Tennis 4 for me

9. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    E-100

[​IMG]

E-100 is one of the best X tier heavy tanks in game. With great armor and very good top gun he is almost invictible. His front hull armor (200mm) and turret armor (250m) are very hard to be penetrated even with best guns. Tog gun on this machine have 235mm of basic penetration which is rather low but enought when we are fireing in other tanks weak points. Gold ammo have 334mm of penetration which alows us to penetrate almost all tanks armor. For me this tank is awsome and to this moment he's best X tier tank in my garage :D

14. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Tankers!

It's Black Friday. Are you out fighting through crowds of people to get those deals? Wargaming has your back.

Here are some rock bottom deals that you can feel good grabbing without having to leave your leftovers behind. So check out what's in our Premium Shop for one day only!

Bundles Begin: 03:00 PDT (06:00 EDT) on November 29, 2013

Bundles End: 03:00 PDT (06:00 EDT) on November 30, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Friday Bundle #1 - 51.95

Turkey and stuffing are a tandem that packs a punch. So, if you're still snacking on one or both, maybe you need a new heavy hitting tandem to complement your style. If so, this bundle is for you. The Löwe is a monster at tier VIII. This Premium German heavy tank can dole out a frightening about of damage to its foes and brawl with some of the beefier baddies on the battlefield. This vehicle alone makes this bundle a must-buy, but along with it comes with the Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) at no additional cost! This tier IV Premium German heavy tank is a real earner among similarly-tiered vehicles. The combination of these tanks will help you earn Credits and move your way up the German heavy line quickly.

VIII Löwe Löwe Garage Slot
    And at no additional cost: IV Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) Garage Slot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Friday Bundle #2 - 51.49

Ah, the IS-6, she's a true darling of the battlefield. But don't let her sleek, sloped appearance fool you, this tier VIII Premium Soviet heavy tank can dance with the best of them, and look great doing it. While her 122mm gun might not be the hardest hitting gun in the battle, her refined angles can bounce the haymakers that other vehicles will carelessly lob at you. Refine your return fire and earn some easy Credits; you will not be disappointed. Are you sold already? Probably. But if not, you'll also get the tier II Premium Soviet light tank Tetrarch to complement your tier VIII terror, at no additional cost. The Tetrarch is a menace at tier II, zippy and small, able to scout and hide very effectively. Make use of this combination to advance through your Soviet lines!

VIII IS-6 IS-6Garage Slot
    And at no additional cost:II Tetrarch TetrarchGarage Slot

Black Friday Bundle #3 - 44.49

The KV-5 has a reputation all its own. A beast of a machine, this tier VIII war wagon has a gun that can punch clear through just about anything in its class. Plan your route carefully, because she's not built for speed, but know that when you get to the party, the enemy will hear you knocking. This tank and a handsome purse of Gold is plenty to make this bundle appealing, but that doesn't mean the M3 Light is anything less than vicious itself. This tier III Premium light tank comes at no additional cost, and is a sneaky little devil, capable of spotting the enemy and earning you serious Credits while dodging a face full of hot metal. If you're making your way down a Soviet line, this tank tandem might be just what the doctor ordered.

VIII KV-5 KV-5Garage Slot
    And at no additional cost:III M3 Light M3 Light Garage Slot

Black Friday Premium Shop Bundles | Premium Shop | World of Tanks

15. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Tankers!

The seasons are changing and that means the holidays are almost upon us. First up is one of the most enjoyable holidays of the fall, a day when people gather around a bountiful feast and have a jolly old time -- Tanksgiving!

And in this case, the bountiful feast is heavy metal armament, bound up tightly with twine in a series of great bundles in our Premium Shop. We've got deals on vehicles and items across the board! It all starts on Thanksgiving Day, November 28, with a grouping of items guaranteed to leave you filling full.

But we're only getting started. On Black Friday (November 29), we'll be rolling out some serious deals that might make you think twice about filling up on leftovers. And after we loosen our belts over the weekend, we'll be coming back one last time with yet another collection of deals on Cyber Monday, December 2.

No two bundles are the same! As we launch our bundles, we'll add the links to this page, so feel free to bookmark this link for handy reference!

Tanksgiving at the Premium Shop

Tanksgiving Premium Shop Bundles - November 28-December 2

A currency cornucopia is on offer in these bundles.

Black Friday Premium Shop Bundles - November 29-30

An assortment of powerful tanks is gearing up to ravage the battlefield on Black Friday.

Cyber Monday Premium Shop Bundles - December 2-3

We've still got something special to end the holiday weekend as we offer a host of bundles featuring a certain tank with its own mythological reputation.

Happy shopping and happy holidays!

Holiday Premium Shop Deals | General News | World of Tanks

16. PolanWalker

Credit:
    I think the same. Its smth like competition fr UGC cards. WG is trying to get as much cash as they can.

17. PolanWalker

Credit:
    And Im waiting for Typ. I hope he will be in shop one day :D

18. PolanWalker

Credit:
    This whole Campaign is very good idea for me. Unlucky for me when my clan if fighting im in work. Almost all time :(

19. PolanWalker

Credit:
    WoW great conditions :D They changed 50k of exp to 50k of DMG :D :D :D Now it will be so easy to get it :D THX WG :D :D :D

20. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Ufbre these are one of best shop offers I have ever seen :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.