1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It was good I guess. But I really think that they should try changing the multiplayer a bit from game to game. Personally, I think it's almost the same, just that there are a couple of new maps. Not saying that it's bad though, since I did enjoy it. I just want something new :p

2. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    For now, I'd say 4. Mostly because of the campaign though, since as I mentioned in the other thread, the multiplayer is something we've seen before.

3. luminuss

luminuss BamBam

Credit:
  4. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    yep i too think it will be only 3 days of prem :(

5. ufbre

Credit:
    Winter Surprise Calendar 11
    Winter Surprise Calendar | General News | World of Tanks
    [​IMG]
    Today
    11th December
    [​IMG]
    Gold & Credits

2,500 & 1,500,000
    19.98 Euro

Bonus:
    Favourable Credits Rate

Visit the Premium Shop
    https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/sale/

December has arrived and with it comes the holiday season! Later this month, we will be kicking off our huge end of year celebrations. Until that time, we thought we would get you all in the mood for the festivities by having a Winter Surprise Calendar for our Premium Shop!

Each day, check in to find out what the special offer of the day is! Look forward to some great deals but be warned – they’ll only be around for a day each!

The Winter Surprise Calendar begins on December 1st and will run every day until December 24th. It will change each day in the morning. If there is a special vehicle you have been looking out for an offer on, you may be in luck!

Summary of the Winter Surprise Calendar so far:

Day Package Bonus
    December 11th Gold & Credits Favourable Exchange Rate
    December 10th TOG II* 30% Off
    December 9th Pz.Kpfw. S35 739 (f) 50% Off
    December 8th 12 Month Premium 15% Off
    December 7th Bf. 110C & Gold 3 Days of Premium
    December 6th E-25 30% Off
    December 5th T-15 50% Off
    December 4th Panther/M10 & Premium 30% Off Tank
    December 3rd LBSh & Gold 3 Days of Premium
    December 2nd Gold & Premium Account 10% Off
    December 1st Gold & Credits T1E6, Tier II Light Tank

6. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I love simulation style racing games, I would own Gran Turismo 6 right now if I had a Ps3 still. That said Gran Turismo 5 wasn't the best and 6 looks like a minor improvement over 5... it's kinda disappointing but on the console side really not any other new sim style games either so it's better than nothing.

7. ufbre

Credit:
    Russian Q&A with developers from WG, done by EU player Silentstalker, on his blog "For the Record"

- there will only be one map in 8.10 (the Japanese one), despite of the rumors of two maps arriving
    - Storm states that when it comes to the Port map, they can’t just “add 200 meters of map lengthâ€, that would equal complete map rework
    - Foch nerf will “come laterâ€, it was postponed to “new yearâ€
    - according to Storm, it’s okay to release the test iteration with bugs, their fixing then goes much faster
    - Object 140 will not be removed from the game

- the fate of gold ammo has not yet been decided (SS: there was a proposal to lower its damage)
    - developers will not remove (limit) the gold ammo on test server, because it’s not easy to do (would require developing mechanism for that) and because players would then whine that they want the same thing on live server
    - Veider commenting on players whining about the Maus 2 degrees turret rotation buff being too small: “When we add 2 degrees, it’s not enough, but if we remove the 2 degrees, it’s immediately ‘OMG NERF FCUK WAR***MING ME AND MY 254 FRIENDS ARE LEAVING THE GAME’â€
    - Veider (when confronted with the Maus II turret) states that if they add new turret and more DPM to Maus, there will immediately be too many Maus tanks around
    - dynamic camera setting won’t be dependent on type of the tech (SS: player proposes: off for arty, on for everything else)
    - Storm: “everything’s fine with optimizationâ€
    - full multicore support will come in patch 9.something next year – Storm states that previously, they weren’t completely sure whether to do it or not, but they solved some problems within the engine and decided to implement it in full
    - apparently there is a problem with Panzer I model (Panzer I hull is different in 8.10 than Panzerjäger I hull), it will likely be fixed
    - Lorraine model is also slightly off in 8.10 (frontal hull textures not corresponding to the model), will be fixed
    - Superpershing also has a tiny graphical model bug on lower plate armor, but it won’t be touched
    - M48 Patton is doing fine statistically
    - Storm states that although some maps have 50 percent of their area covered by non-accessible terrain, it does not mean they are bad maps, he cites Abbey and Lakesville as examples
    - new Malinovka-style maps? “For now we decided to make city mapsâ€
    - Storm states that on the new Japanese map, most people go into the city
    - it’s “unknown†when Japanese heavies will come
    - dynamic clouds will not come anytime soon, other graphic features have priority and such clouds would be resource-requiring
    - Bigworld can model wind like in Crisis (plants, trees bowing down depending on wind intensity), this is planned to implement
    - the feedback on the new Japanese map is very positive on EU and US servers
    - first new city map will come in 9.0
    - the Chinese Wall map will not appear on RU/EU/US servers
    - Dragon’s Ridge will not return
    - Leopard 1 will not get the “late†(1970′s) turret (SS: welded, boxy)
    - the clouds will get moving shadows, while the clouds themselves will not move: it’s intentional, Storm states that it improves the map with low FPS cost, he also states that nice-looking clouds are very FPS-requiring
    - Object 430 will not change in test 2, other Japanese tanks will also not get changed
    - battles pre-determined by the fact one team gets more “noobs†than others during MM? “Remove your XVM and everything will be alright. It’s all in your head.â€
    - while IS and KV-based tanks got new tracks, two of them didn’t: KV-13 and KV-1S, this is apparently intentional

8. ufbre

Credit:
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Read a special message from Game Director Matt Firor, find out when you’ll join your alliance in The Elder Scrolls Online, and watch our new trailer, War in Cyrodiil!

Get ready to begin your adventures in Tamriel—we’re excited to announce that The Elder Scrolls Online will be available worldwide for PC and Mac on 4.4.2014 and for PS4 and Xbox One in June 2014! We can’t wait to get everyone in-game!

We’d like to share a message about this announcement from The Elder Scrolls Online Game Director Matt Firor with you:

And, as a final part of the celebration, we’re taking you straight to the heart of Tamriel to witness the Alliance War in our new trailer, War in Cyrodiil. Are you prepared to face your enemies, conquer their fortifications, and claim the Ruby Throne?

[video=The Elder Scrolls Online - War in Cyrodiil]5961[/video]

We’ve been looking forward to sharing this news with you, and we can’t wait to meet you in Tamriel!

Source

10. faruk1

faruk1 BamBam

Credit:
    Hello,
    Good morning everybody. I am a new member
    Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Welcome to the Forums! :)

12. littlejoe

littlejoe MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    That would be fun... It might be fun if the members could elect leaders...

13. littlejoe

Credit:
    we'll probably get a really bad tank then not sell it because we'll never get it back...

14. littlejoe

Credit:
    1-2 days a week is on top lol.

15. littlejoe

Credit:
    LVL 1 cards FTW lol...

16. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Maybe I can get that Robinson Cano deal???

17. littlejoe

Credit:
  18. littlejoe

Credit:
  19. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    Tankers!

One of the most awaited Clan features is finally released: the Treasury Log!

The Treasury Log will display details on each transaction that is made with Clan funds, including when a payment was made, who paid out the Gold, how much Gold was given, and to whom it was given.

There's also an Income tab that will display your earnings in an easy-to-read format.

This feature will be visible to the following ranks within your Clans: Commander, Deputy Commander, and Treasurer.

Here's a peek at the Treasury Log in action:

Check it out now!

New Clan Feature: Treasury Log | Clan Wars | World of Tanks

20. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.