1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrtakSmajli

OrtakSmajli Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello everybody, my name is Aleksandar im from Serbia and im new to this forums. I've been playing League of legends for about 2-3 years and the reason a came here is because i want to help other ppl, so they can help me sometime, and join this community which i heard is really great, and visited by ppl who are kind and want to help. Hope I'll get along with all members, wish all the best! :)

2. bruno225

bruno225 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I really like his shield on q and low cd on r in late game :)

3. butke99

butke99 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Instalok its the best :)

4. doca8

doca8 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I like both games but for me CS GO because you have uploads, skins, its more teamgame than CS 1.6 :cool:

5. Manjov

Manjov Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    What is new in minecraft ????:D

6. HunterSRB

HunterSRB Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi,

In my opinion the League of Legends and CS GO are the best games for PC.

But not bad either Assassin Creed, Far Cry, Trief, COD

7. Patakvendetta

Patakvendetta DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I think that the buff on Q didnt change much ,maybe it helped her a bit in early game

8. Sapke

Sapke BamBam

Credit:
    C.S 1.6 foreverrrr :D

9. Lancer41

Lancer41 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    It is very useful site, and you can always a tactic to make against your opponent and you can always expect something, and to turn in your favor :)

10. fiste

fiste MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    now need more thinking about playing him but still op

11. thekingmpeke

thekingmpeke MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Okay guys so this is rly my first post. In this post i gonna be talk about funny youtubers who are having fun with playing games. So my most funnyest is Dashiegames he is doing some funny stufs, maibe u gonna be think he is stupid but he is very funny, if u are interesed just search in youtube. If u like play League of Legends u should need to check Anklespankin and invaderxive who is trying so much. I was going to type Pewdiepie who is doing rly funny gameplays, but everyone knows him, who dont know him he can just write Pewdiepie :p
    I know this post is stupid but if u have someone else u can set his name in commentar, i guess u will like this post :p
    P.S My eng is SUPER BAD. :D sorry i was not able to post links :/

12. bos4kCRO

bos4kCRO Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    thanks! i will try it :)

13. GiveMeSomeBeer

GiveMeSomeBeer Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I never played her but I think that she is little hard champion

14. filipzver

filipzver BamBam

Credit:
    Hello to everyone,Im a new member here on this forum.I heard community is great here from stramer and youtuber called Supreme Nexus (here Supernatural).
    I like to play league of legends,Im on EUNE my summ name is maXmAnderStrike(add me if you want to).Im big fan of HearthStone (Hipster#2344).So that`s it for me cya soon .

15. Patakvendetta

Patakvendetta DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I love yordles so bandle city !

16. DizzyKnight77

DizzyKnight77 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Priest is very good in PVP but I think druid is best for aoe heal.. :)

17. booster

booster Ogre Newling

Credit:
  18. GiveMeSomeBeer

GiveMeSomeBeer Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
  19. Kingic

Kingic Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    LoLSkill

On this site u can see wich player is the best with specific champion, see your stats and skill with your champions and more.

20. Peyp

Peyp The Noblesse The Pit

Credit:
    • Always start with at least one ward and warding trinket (I usually switch trinket when I get sightstone).
    • Be careful about who you engage on. Trying to kill tanky support instead of squishy ADc on lvl 1 usually won't be successful. Also, check what kind of itmes enemies bought (for example, on ADC, Doran's blade gives hp, while Long sword doesn't). And try to calculate if you can trade well. Meaning that if you can get them to burn summoners and/or pots early at cost of some mana and LESS hp if you don't have high regen (or not a healer like Nami/Sona) trade dmg with them.
    • Protecting ADC at all cost doesn't work always. If your ADC runs into 1v3 situation, don't die together with him! If they are beyond saving, let them be!
    • You have to detect "the carry" your team. If you ADC is 30 minions behind and has 0/3 and you mid laner has 50 minions more and is 3/0, protect the mid!
    • If you pushed your lane and see that other lanes have trouble, help them, and bring ADC with you. If he decides to solo farm already pushed lane without wards, tell them it's dangerous (they have trinket, they should use it!). If they don't listen to you and die, don't blame yourself as you did try to warn him.
    • Use your CC wisely. If you waste everything on wrong target it's game over.
    • If you get Runic Shield ask ADC to leave big cannon minions for you to last hit.
    • Ask ADC if they want you to lower minion health while they are poking and farm denying or not (If not it's better to disable automatic AA while laning).
    • Ward both bush near to the lane and tribush (bush closer to blue side) at about 3rd minute in the game (junglers usually second buff and gank), or ward even earlier if they have early ganker like Lee Sin or Shaco.
    • Buy pink ward and place it at the bush on river (one that's near mid lane) and you'll probably save your lane from enemy mid laner.
    • Watch the map and if your lane kills enemy bot lane, call jungler and do dragon. Ask him to use sweeping lenses if he doesn't do it on his own.
    • Ward enemy buffs and steal them if it's safe. It's a big hit on early jungler exp (meaning he'll be lower lvl).

That'd be my 2 cents. Hope I helped you at least a bit. :) Good luck on the Fields of Justice!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.