1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeron

Azeron Little Spike

Credit:
    Kassadin is good for jungle now im not kiding guys :D u should try it :D

2. SerbianGamer

SerbianGamer Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  3. Dayren

Dayren DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    lucian cait
    but graves and varus is good too :D

4. Xepade

Xepade BamBam

Credit:
    Jinx....but i like Vaurs style :D ur ?

5. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    Tankers!

By now all of you are well aware that the Grand Finals are kicking off on April 4 in Warsaw. By April 6, one of the fourteen teams will be standing victorious with the trophy … but what will the trophy look like? And how will the US $300,000 prize pool be distributed? The key points are revealed here!

The Trophy

This is what the teams will be playing for! Finely crafted from steel and unofficially called the Monolith, it will stand as a monument to one team’s success for many years to come. But who will be the lucky ones raising it aloft come April 6? Only time will tell.

Prize Distribution
    Along with the Monolith, the teams will be competing for a total prize pool of US $300,000! Unlike in previous competitions where we have distributed prizes based solely on a team’s final position, the prizes for the Grand Finals will depend partially on the final rank reached but also on each team’s battle-to-battle performance in each game throughout the whole tournament. The fewer losses or draws a team has, the bigger the final prize!

For each match, there will be a total amount of prize money that the two teams could claim. The total for each match will increase as we progress deeper into the Grand Finals.

If a team manages to win the tournament without losing a single match, they could win a total prize of over US $100,000! You can see that there is a lot to be gained from dominating each and every battle, avoiding draws and losses. Teams can also increase their share of the spoils by winning the prize pool generated by the Blitz Mechanism!

The Blitz Mechanism

We’re also introducing a "Blitz Mechanism" to reward teams who win matches quickly. When two teams draw a battle, the money will be removed from the pool available for that particular match. This money will be put into a pot that is only accessible through the Blitz Mechanism. Each day during the Grand Finals, the team that wins a battle in the shortest amount of time that day will be rewarded with this pool of money. We hope that this mechanism will encourage the teams to try more aggressive tactics. We’re looking forward to seeing which teams will try to claim this prize by using crazy rush tactics!

If you’re a hardcore World of Tanks eSports fan and want to know exactly how each of the above rules works, we’ll publish the full rules of the tournament right before the start of the Grand Finals.

There’s a lot at stake for the players; who will crumble under the pressure?

Wargaming.net League Grand Finals: The Prizes are Revealed | General News | World of Tanks

6. Kingic

Kingic Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    In my opinion seju is more useful in teamfight
    But both champs are out of meta so think well before u buy them

7. ank1sha122

ank1sha122 Clubbed For Spam

Credit:
    Vi,and Wu, Lee (until riot don't nerf him :p)

8. Razer Machs

Razer Machs MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Hey guys nice to meet you :) Im new here and i wanna find some friends here? :) So we can play diffrent games or something like that ? :)
    Im playing League of Legends for 3 years (From s1 ) But i start playing ranked at season 3 cuz i didn't lvl-up my acc :/ Season 3 ranking: Plat 5 curently Silver 2 road to diamond :)) Im playing on EU/NE and feel free to add me for friend so we can together chill out :)) Nickname in LoL : Lisica99 Cya guyss

9. Stjepko10

Stjepko10 BamBam

Credit:
    I think it's a mistake they completle ruined elise, but I think Riot started to nerf all good champions cause they deal too much dmg for example they nerf Lee sin's Q for almost 50-100 dmg

10. Furymaker

Furymaker Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Supp guys , are there any FIFA players around here , PC version ofc.
    If there are some you can leave your origin names so we can play sometimes , even if there is bigger amount of players maybe we could make some kind of online tournament with some prizes , etc.?

11. TemplarFilip

TemplarFilip Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    [​IMG]

ahahahahha lol epic fail XD :toff:

12. Abbyslord

Abbyslord Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Guys help me decide this forum is full of people who know about technology and gaming ;D

13. Speed Train

Speed Train Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I understand, kassa need nerf but they completly changed the champion, now u can't even play mid with him, only jungle. For mid he is too weak...

14. Dayren

Dayren DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    wake up all my neighbours xD

15. slowmotion

slowmotion Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  16. Patakvendetta

Patakvendetta DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Dont waste your RP try to be patient and wait for skin sales or when unevaliable skin becomes avaliable for some time because those skins are worth more than usual ones

17. -HoolipX-

-HoolipX- Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Best Junglers?

Elise nerf,Lee sin nerf who is the best jungler now?Wukong is good for me.

18. EvaZeva

EvaZeva BamBam

Credit:
  19. BIHDarKKnight

BIHDarKKnight Ogre Newling

Credit:
  20. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    World of Tanks Blitz: Closed Beta Test
    TodayGeneral News Discuss on Forum

Tankers,

For those who may not know, World of Tanks Blitz is our new game for mobile devices based on World of Tanks! It is being developed to be available on both smartphones and tablets and will include the fast-paced tank combat you know and love, complete with realistic physics and mechanics.

Blitz will feature over 80 armored vehicles, each with their own individual characteristics, and they all can be commanded using only your thumbs! Battles will be 7 vs 7 and will take place across seven battle maps, including Mines from the original game!

The Closed Beta Test for World of Tanks Blitz is rapidly approaching and applications are now being taken! If you fancy trying out tank combat on your mobile device, then sign up now to be first in line!

During the closed beta, World of Tanks Blitz will be supported for the iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini, Air and Mini with retina display.

World of Tanks Blitz: Closed Beta Test | General News | World of Tanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.