1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dukamini

dukamini Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Graves or lucian for me

2. Dr.Me

Dr.Me Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  3. BratDzoni

BratDzoni DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Welcome, stay active.

4. shadowkita

shadowkita BamBam

Credit:
  5. Jezic

Jezic Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Jinx or Lucian for me :)

6. duki123

duki123 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
  7. SuCkDuBsTe

SuCkDuBsTe Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  8. Lukac97

Lukac97 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    How to counter Yorick?

I know that not many people play him, but he is so strong on top? Have any ideas how to counter him?

9. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Success in Team Battles
    Success in Team Battles | Game Guides | World of Tanks

[​IMG]
    Team Battle mode can be described as a mix of platoons and tank companies, so real team players will have lots of fun here. An alternative name for Team Battles is 7/42 – but why? It’s because teams consist of 7 members with a maximum of 42 tier points. You can learn more about the basics of this mode in Introducing Team Battles, but today’s guide is for more experienced players who are looking to add to their knowledge.

Your Team

As mentioned before, teams in this mode consist of 7 players. It is very important that you trust your team members and that they trust you, as working together is the most effective weapon in battle. The players in a team using the normal line up (five Tier VIII and two Tier I tanks) can be broken into three types:

The Leader/Co-Leader
    The leader is responsible for the team’s actions by deciding the tactics and giving orders to the team, both before and during the battle. It is important that the leader oversees the whole map for the duration of the battle. Situational awareness is required so that the leader can change the orders and tactics quickly if things go wrong.

Of course, it is important that the rest of the team remains silent when the leader is talking as every instruction or piece of information could be crucial. Keep in mind that the best player is not automatically the best commander. We recommend that you select another of your teammates as the co-leader, to take over if the leader is occupied in close combat and unable to give orders.

The Tier VIII tank commanders
    The Tier VIII tanks are the main battle force in any team. Make sure that your teammates choose tanks they like and are good at playing. Coordination and team play are the keys to victory, such as focusing fire on specified targets or shielding teammates with low hit points.

Try to prevent the destruction of your tanks, as even those with 1 hit point can still shoot at the enemy or capture their base.

The Tier I tank commanders
    Although the Tier I tanks are by far the weakest, they should never be underestimated. Many players wrongly think that Tier I tanks are superfluous and are just there to make up the numbers. In reality, however, they are the eyes and ears of the team. They can serve as an early warning system if the enemy team tries to lure you into an ambush or advance into an unprotected side of the map.

Keep in mind that Tier I tanks capture the base as fast as any other vehicle. Two T1 Cunninghams in the cap circle can force some of the enemy tanks to go back to base, weakening their main force and giving you the moment you need to break through their defences and win the battle.

Recommended Tanks & Crew Skills

The recommended setup for any team in Team Battles is five tanks from Tier VIII and two from Tier I. Any Tier I or Tier VIII tank can be used but there are some tanks that are simply superior in this mode – we will describe a selection of these below.

We do not advise you to use SPGs in Team Battles. It might be fun to take an M40/M43, shoot your victim with AP shells and destroy it with one hit – but you have to be very lucky. There are many reasons why this type of play is not an intelligent option. One major downside is that your team will have one less active tank and so will be at a disadvantage, meaning you can get rushed easily by the enemy team.

This mode should not be played with Tier II – VII tanks either, as it also weakens your team. Setups using, for example, seven Tier VI tanks have been tested and proved to be unsuccessful. We recommend sticking to five Tier VIII and two Tier I tanks.

Explaining which crew skill should be used on which tank and why would take a very long time. That’s why we have simply provided you with our recommended choice of skills in the table below. In the end you are free to choose the crew skills you find most useful but we recommend that each of your crew members learns at least one skill as you will definitely need Sixth Sense and Repair!

Without Sixth Sense you won’t know if you have been spotted, leaving you susceptible to an ambush. Repair is important as your tracks will be destroyed frequently in battle. Of course the enemy will try to keep you immobilised to inflict further damage, so this skill can be the difference between survival and destruction.

The consumables that should be used as your default selection are:

Small Repair Kit
    Small First Aid Kit
    Automatic Fire Extinguisher
    For tanks that are less vulnerable to engine or fuel-tank fire, the fire extinguisher can be replaced by a food consumable (Strong Coffee, Chocolate, etc.), a Large Repair Kit or a Large First Aid Kit.

read all about it here Success in Team Battles | Game Guides | World of Tanks

10. vedad

vedad Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Welcome and have fun here

11. LuffexKze

LuffexKze MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  12. vedad

vedad Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:

13. LuffexKze

LuffexKze MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  14. Zohan1232

Zohan1232 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Soraka op <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Skyzombie

Skyzombie Ogre Newling

Credit:
    MorphX without a doubt, every part of the game kills you inside :D
    If I can remember correctly, you could die by just kicking the wall

16. vedad

vedad Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:

17. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    welcome to forum

18. BratDzoni

BratDzoni DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Jinx, i have played graves a lot and i like him too.

19. Leksy

Leksy Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Lucian>Jinx>Caitlyn>Graves... :)

20. vedad

vedad Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.