1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The Collector’s Aegis of Champions

With The International just around the corner, we’d like to announce an exclusive reward, the 2015 Collector’s Aegis of Champions. The Collector’s Aegis is a 1/5th scale alloy replica, with antique brass plating, of the winner’s trophy at The International. Inscribed on the back with the year and a gold finished insignia signifying this year’s theme, the Collector’s Aegis is a symbol to reward those whose Compendium Level has reached 1000.

[​IMG]

After the conclusion of the grand finals of The International, we will send the Collector’s Aegis to all players with a Compendium Level of 1000 or above. Additionally, when in a Dota match, the Aegis of Champions in the player’s fountain will have a special glow effect that lasts until the next International.

If you have a Level 1000 compendium by the end of the Grand Finals, you can fill in your shipping information on this website: Dota 2 - Physical Aegis Registration

In other Compendium news, the Immortal Treasure III is almost ready for release. We will be releasing it and the additional Compendium Pet style by the end of the week.

The International 2015 has become the biggest event in Dota’s history, and one of the largest events in competitive gaming. This wouldn’t be possible without the continued support and passion from everyone in the Dota community.

2. LosmiK

Credit:
    For me Far Cry 3 :)

3. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Go to this site https://www.indiegala.com/store find the "STEAM GIVEAWAY" box, type your email adress, fill captcha and wait for the code on your email adress.

Cheers! :)

4. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  5. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  6. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    For me Far cry 4

7. LosmiK

Credit:
    Thank you because you shared with us. :)

8. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Timewalking
    In World of Warcraft Patch 6.2, we introduced a new series of seven different weekend Bonus Events, two of which feature Timewalking Dungeons—one in Outland dungeons for characters level 71 and higher, and another in Northrend dungeons for level 81 and higher. When you Timewalk these dungeons, your character’s power and gear will be scaled down to a fraction of what they normally are, and as you may have never ventured into some (or any) of these dangerous places, it might be a good idea to prepare yourself now.

Halls of Lightning
    Upon departing Azeroth, the titans entrusted loyal protectors with safeguarding Ulduar, an enigmatic city nestled in the mountains of the Storm Peaks. Designated supreme among his brethren was the guardian known as Loken, but with the power of the titan complex in his hands, he turned to darkness and plunged the region into chaos.

[​IMG]

The reasons for Loken's treachery and the fate of the other guardians remain a mystery, but there have been whispers of a great evil at work behind the fall of the titan city. For any heroes brave enough to seek out the truth, it lies within the corridors of the ancient compound. Thus far, however, few have braved the perils of Ulduar and returned to tell of their discoveries.

Dungeon Maps
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bosses

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info from left to right:

General Bjarngrim

The iron forces of Loken are legion and their general, Bjarngrim, stands above them all. As the vanguard of Loken's Halls of Lightning, the iron commander ensures that any who trespass in his master's domain are terminated with extreme prejudice.

Volkhan

Loken's powerful legions are a testament to the craftsmanship of his blacksmith, Volkhan. His work is never ending, ceaselessly creating soldiers to fight for the fallen keeper. Only when the blacksmith's creations stand atop the crumpled bodies of their enemies will his work be done.

Ionar

Loken does not rely on his iron minions as his personal defenders. The fallen keeper relies upon lightning itself. Ionar and its cohorts were given sanctuary within the Halls of Lightning in exchange for their unquestioning loyalty and willingness to slaughter any who seek to confront their new master.

Loken

The prime designate of Azeroth was tasked to keep Yogg-Saron secure within its prison. None could have foreseen that the keeper entrusted to safeguard the world from the Old God's malevolence would be the one responsible for its undoing.

Tips
    • Watch Bjarngrim for a little while, and don't pull him while he's electrifying.
    • Stay away from Volkhan's minions when they freeze up.
    • Ionar is all about the electricity. He chases you with it. He makes you explode it. Spread out!
    • Loken requires you to stay close together, even when it's time to run away.

Achievements and Reputation
    If you haven’t earned these achievements already, completing this dungeon will award Halls of Lightning and Heroic: Halls of Lightning .

If your group is superb and wants to go for it, you can also earn:

• Lightning Struck
    • Shatter Resistant
    • Timely Death

Get in there and Fight!

Timewalking dungeons have come to WoW! During the Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking weekend, keep an eye out for the weekend-only quest "A Frozen Path Through Time", which rewards a Seal of Inevitable Fate when you complete five Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking dungeons.

What's your main goal in Northrend Timewalking dungeons? Transmog? Achievements? Will it be your first time in Halls of Lightning? Let us know in the comments below.

9. LosmiK

Credit:
    Very powerful look bosses. :)

10. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    League of Legends, every time I play it someone or me gets flamed lol. NBA 2k14 myplayer, the computer cheats... it's one game that I verbally yell at lol xD Maybe Project Cars without assists, can't tell you how many times I've lost control of the car for seemingly no reason.

11. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Welcome to the forums :)

12. AlexandarLegend

AlexandarLegend Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Far Cry 3 because FC 3 was whole new game and FC4 is basicly just FC3 with better graphic and little improvments :D

13. AlexandarLegend

AlexandarLegend Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Now i playing just LOL which makes me veryyyyy angry....before CS 1.6 was making me angry beacuse of cheaters..and maybe Dirt 3 cause happend to me 100 times that i lost race in last corner.. :(

14. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Actually thinking about maybe hosting a making a game contest soon:).

16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Who would be interested in something like this? Could be fun and you could even learn a new skill by just trying:).

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, found their support forum so may get some help here:).

18. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    What kind of contest do u have on mind ?

19. Kimijee

Kimijee Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    I actually think this has to do something with my thread of my own games... am i right?

20. Kimijee

Kimijee Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Far cry 3 because i didn't really played fc4 so i don't know :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.